Awesome! Dude has some pretty sick offspeed stuff. I don't recall detail but I remember him fooling hitters badly here with it.

There must be some insurance reason that they aren't releasing Willis.

I hope Figaro takes this chance and runs with it. Worst case scenario, he pitches slightly better than Willis has. I like this move.

Willis,Robertson,Guillen and Ordonez.....What a disaster.And we are still in first place.(for now)

I hope Figaro takes this chance and runs with it. Worst case scenario, he pitches slightly better than Willis has. I like this move.

3.47 K/BB ratio in Erie. At least he won't walk 8 guys.

What's the difference if he's released or on the DL?

Because if he were released, there would be no risk of someone in the organization saying "let's give him another start" once his DL time runs out.

Figaro's stats for his 3 starts prior to his last 2 were pretty ugly. Hopefully we get something closer to his last 2 starts.

Because if he were released, there would be no risk of someone in the organization saying "let's give him another start" once his DL time runs out.

Damn, you're right.

I wonder if that's the same organizational guy that told DD "oh yeah you can go ahead and call up Bondo, he looks great!" That guy needs to be fired.

I don't know if there's a guy, I'm just assuming that DD is delegating these decisions because he can't watch every minor league rehab start. And also because if DD is watching Bondo and Willis and thinking that they're ready to make major league starts, that makes him an idiot, and I'd rather think our GM is not an idiot.

Damn, you're right.

I wonder if that's the same organizational guy that told DD "oh yeah you can go ahead and call up Bondo, he looks great!" That guy needs to be fired.

I don't know if there's a guy, I'm just assuming that DD is delegating these decisions because he can't watch every minor league rehab start. And also because if DD is watching Bondo and Willis and thinking that they're ready to make major league starts, that makes him an idiot, and I'd rather think our GM is not an idiot.

You know what? I bet he can't watch every start, but there's GOT to be somebody in the org who puts together video of the various players for DDs viewing. Kinda like how the President can't watch all the news, but he has staffers put the highlights together for him to watch every morning...

I mean come on, if NCAA Bball teams can get game footage of the College of Charleston and New Mexico State within 24 hours, surely MLB GMs can get that kind of stuff on their own players, right?

indexphpzu7.jpg

Wow, you got me .... good one.

And yet -- still, I am still wondering on what that even means. Hey, but not everyone watches as much TV as you .. awesome!

You know what? I bet he can't watch every start, but there's GOT to be somebody in the org who puts together video of the various players for DDs viewing. Kinda like how the President can't watch all the news, but he has staffers put the highlights together for him to watch every morning...

I mean come on, if NCAA Bball teams can get game footage of the College of Charleston and New Mexico State within 24 hours, surely MLB GMs can get that kind of stuff on their own players, right?

I'm choosing to believe that DD is ignorant of these things, because I don't want to think about what that means if he was knowingly making these decisions.

Wow, you got me .... good one.

And yet -- still, I am still wondering on what that even means. Hey, but not everyone watches as much TV as you .. awesome!

You don't have to watch TV. Look at it. It's a fat, slovenly guy spilling out over his computer chair with empty Rockstar cans around.

Seriously Benke, when did you become the fun police?

I laugh at most things you and Hongbit post. That stuff is usually pretty funny, even when it's at my expense, but .. come on, that was just bad.