Shinma

Red Wings positive karma for game 7 thread.

This to me is just another time for the Wings to prove why they are the best franchise in sports. Since ive been a Wings fan they have been swept in one stanley cup finals, swept 2, won a 5 game finals and a 6 game finals. This is just the time where the Wings show they can do it in the clutch and win a Cup in game 7.

I think Malkin is going to win the Conn Smythe Trophy even if the Wings win. Sorry Ozzie.

There is probably a case for Ozzie either way too.

This is the most nervous I have ever felt for a Detroit sporting event. I'm pretty sure it just moved ahead of Game 1 of the World Series in 2006.

I think it's mostly because I'm just not that confident this year or even this round...

With that said,

GO WINGS!!!

I'm only wearing my Wings hat today, no shirt...everytime I've worn both together, the Wings have lost, but everytime I've worn just the hat, they have won...so we're going with it.

This is the most nervous I have ever felt for a Detroit sporting event. I'm pretty sure it just moved ahead of Game 1 of the World Series in 2006.

I think it's mostly because I'm just not that confident this year or even this round...

I think I was more nervous for Anaheim Game 7. A loss there would have been a way, way too early end to the season and the Ducks scared me.

I'm still getting emails this series after Games 3, 4 and 6 from relatives and friends who are Leafs or Canucks fans. Seriously, Leafs and Canucks fans aren't the brightest. They really fail to grasp the fact that if you have the chance to mock us about our team losing a game in the Stanley Cup Finals it is because OUR TEAM IS PLAYING IN THE STANLEY CUP FINALS. The Wings play Game 7 tonight, while the biggest move out of Toronto this week was that the Leafs fired their strength and fitness coaches. Lololol.

I wouldn't be as nervous if the teams split the first 2 games 1-1. But losing after going up 2-0 makes it a bit historic. It wouldn't be a choke because I don't think anybody chokes in a game 7 of a championship series unless they are up 3-0 or perhaps even 3-1.

Thats one hell of a jinx. Even bigger than the Wings SI cover.

They apparently also had Wings championship gear posted.

Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Finals on a Friday night at home at the Joe. 9+ hours to go before the puck drops. I can hardly wait. Half of me wants a 7-0 Avs like blowout and the other half wants to see a double OT thriller. Both halves would be happy if there is a parade in downtown Detroit next week.

GO WINGS!!!!

They apparently also had Wings championship gear posted.

I looked for them and found nothing while the Pens stuff was still up.

Damn. No one got my Malice reference. Oh well. Go Wings! Flip that playoff switch one more time!

Oh, and tossed in an avatar change for good measure.

Damn. No one got my Malice reference. Oh well. Go Wings! Flip that playoff switch one more time!

Oh, and tossed in an avatar change for good measure.

I got it. Probably would have gone over better had it been tailored to Osgood.

But still, nice job.

I looked for them and found nothing while the Pens stuff was still up.

That terrible pensblog has a picture up of a t-shirt. I wouldn't head over there, though, if I were you. It's like the red cedar message board over there.

I got it. Probably would have gone over better had it been tailored to Osgood.

But still, nice job.

I thought about putting Ozzie in there, but ended up with Lids.