Shinma

Red Wings positive karma for game 7 thread.

Ok. Its going to take more than an upside-down GDT to get this thing turned around now. Everyone needs to post and keep posting. Pics, videos, anything.

Go!

Edited by Shinma

Ok. Its going to take more than an upside-down GDT to get this thing turned around now. Everyone needs to post and keep posting. Pics, videos, anything.

Go!

Shin, as the greatest game thread maker of our generation ... do we shave our beards now? Our heads? Do we sacrafice a lamb.

TELL ME WHAT I NEED TO DO?

In NHL history no non-Red Wing has ever scored an OT winner in game 7 of the Finals.

Calm down, fellas.

Marc Andre Fleury will be the worst player on the ice just as he's been every game this series at the Joe. The only question is which Detroit player will be closest to him when he scores the first goal on himself and gets credit for the series winning goal.

Shin, as the greatest game thread maker of our generation ... do we shave our beards now? Our heads? Do we sacrafice a lamb.

TELL ME WHAT I NEED TO DO?

DO NOT SHAVE.

Some SCF Game 7 tidbits:

- of the 14 Game 7s in NHL history, the home team has won 12/14 times.

- The 1971 Montreal Canadiens were the last road team to win a Game 7 in the finals

- Detroit is 3-3 all time in Game 7's in the finals, all 3 victories coming on home ice

- of those 14 games, 6 were decided by a goal

- Detroit has played in 19 game 7's in their playoff history. Their overall record in these games is 12-7.

2 powerplays and a breakaway with 6 minutes left and they didn't tie they game. Too little too late for the Wings. Needless to say the Wings need to bring it from teh word go on Thursday. I think they will pull it out in game 7.

2 powerplays and a breakaway with 6 minutes left and they didn't tie they game. Too little too late for the Wings. Needless to say the Wings need to bring it from teh word go on Thursday. I think they will pull it out in game 7.

yea, lets take it to Chelios, Abdelkader, Leino and Howard in practice :ponder::cheeky:

Abdelkader0708.jpg

I was saying the same thing this game!!

They need the youthful spark.

Mule-Hank-Hossa

Cleary-Pav-Homer

Sammy-Filppula-Hudler

Abdelkader-Draper-Helm

Was at hockeytown cafe tonight. Awesome environment but horrible result. Truth be told we got dominated the first 2 periods. We played a lot better in the in the 3rd but could not cash in on all the chances. Hopefully we get it done in game 7.

Friday I will not be wearing my Red Wings t-shirt and my 2008 SCF Champions hat. Each time I have worn both of these on game day, they have lost...all 3 times. If I wear one or the other, they have won. I believe I will be going with the hat on Friday.

Was at hockeytown cafe tonight. Awesome environment but horrible result. Truth be told we got dominated the first 2 periods. We played a lot better in the in the 3rd but could not cash in on all the chances. Hopefully we get it done in game 7.

first period was a wash .. neither team out played the other.

second was pittsburgh

third was a wash - with Detroit coming on strong the final 10.

All of our AAWs need to step up on Friday. Mine, maybe not so much. But all of yours - for sure.

If yours hasn't lost his voice by the 3rd period, there is something wrong too.

Some SCF Game 7 tidbits:

- of the 14 Game 7s in NHL history, the home team has won 12/14 times.

- The 1971 Montreal Canadiens were the last road team to win a Game 7 in the finals

- Detroit is 3-3 all time in Game 7's in the finals, all 3 victories coming on home ice

- of those 14 games, 6 were decided by a goal

- Detroit has played in 19 game 7's in their playoff history. Their overall record in these games is 12-7.

Ansar stole my post :P

History on Red Wings' side for Friday's Game 7 - Detroit Red Wings Hockey: News, Blogs, Photos, Audio, Schedule & Stats - MLive.com