Shinma

6/9. Stanley Cup Finals. Game 6. Red Wings @ Penguins. 8:00 pm, NBC/CBC.

WTF Malkin?!??!?@

Are you referring to the Malkin/Kronwall clash after Malkin's shot was turned away by Ozzie? Givin' Kronwall the business ..... Gotta withstand this storm and put one in the net for us good guys. Crush their morale!

We're not winning very many battles ... not having much success bringing it up ice and our giveaways are killing us. And crap ... another power play for the Pens. Horrible start thus far. COME ON WINGS!!! Now'd be a great time to return the shorty favor the Pens penned on us Game 4.

6:32 to go in 1st, but despite it being 8-2 Pittsburgh in shots I don't think the Pens have been exactly storming the Wings. Another big PK coming up though.

Oooh, another Zetts-Dats chance. But minute and a half to go and scoreless despite it being (I believe) 11-3 Pittsburgh in shots. I'll take it! Just get to the intermission. Would be a HUGE boost to withstand this period, including 2 PKs to 0. And it's not like Pens are outplaying the Wings by that much.

OK, 1st period ended, scoreless. 12-3 Pittsburgh in shots.

I'm fine with that!

Pens confidence on home ice evident once again but Wings are to be happy to be tied and kill 2 penalties.

1st goal looms big.

Pens confidence on home ice evident once again but Wings are to be happy to be tied and kill 2 penalties.

1st goal looms big.

No joke. The first goal will be huge.

Coming up, an interview with Ericsson about what its like to play in the finals... just kidding its yet another Crosby interview. And NBC wonders why its ratings are dropping? Maybe if they didn't shove 87 down our throats at every opportunity people might watch more.

A couple of good chances for Dats in the first. Second penalty kill was much better than the first one. Some positives to take away and carry into the second.

Stuart has to watch his defensive-end turnovers. But what a Wings game be without a couple of Stuart giveaways.

Coming up, an interview with Ericsson about what its like to play in the finals... just kidding its yet another Crosby interview. And NBC wonders why its ratings are dropping? Maybe if they didn't shove 87 down our throats at every opportunity people might watch more.

Don't forget to mention the lame tv lineup NBC has...America's got talent??? Who watches that crap?

I love how on the Wings' radio broadcasts they still have an "Out of Town Scoreboard" segment between periods.

The problem is, Bettman and NBC are trying to market this as a league of stars, a la the NBA, and not as a league of TEAMS.

This isn't "Crosby vs. Zetterburg" It's Pittsburgh - Detroit. Cover it as such, please.

I love how on the Wings' radio broadcasts they still have an "Out of Town Scoreboard" segment between periods.

I think NBC actually had a comercial for NHL updates via text message during game 5.