jake

Glavine?

Here is a thought...people seem to think we need at least another starter. Well lets say Bonderman is close to what he was, that leaves us with Verlander, Jackson, Porcello and Bonderman if you are in the camp that thinks Galarrage and Willis are done. The draft is next week and lets say the 9 spot comes up and a guy, like Aaron Crow, who a lot of people think is close to if not already big league ready is still there? Could we take a guy like that and maybe see him in the rotation at some point?

Hell let's bring in Whitey Ford..if age doesn't deteriorate your stuff..he 81..

lol. Now that's funny.

I'd rather have you or me than Willis right now.

I drove three hours with five of my friends to witness that abominable performance yesterday.

I so want him to do well (for him personally & selfishly for the Tigers), but that was awful.

Awful.

I'd take a flyer on Glavine.

Here is a thought...people seem to think we need at least another starter. Well lets say Bonderman is close to what he was, that leaves us with Verlander, Jackson, Porcello and Bonderman if you are in the camp that thinks Galarrage and Willis are done. The draft is next week and lets say the 9 spot comes up and a guy, like Aaron Crow, who a lot of people think is close to if not already big league ready is still there? Could we take a guy like that and maybe see him in the rotation at some point?

Not this year.

I drove three hours with five of my friends to witness that abominable performance yesterday.

I so want him to do well (for him personally & selfishly for the Tigers), but that was awful.

Awful.

I'd take a flyer on Glavine.

I'm pulling for the guy, but I'm getting low on patience with Willis. He takes one step forward, then five steps backwards. That's not exactly progress. We haven't heard anything, so I take it they're going to throw him out there again. If his previous start was his last chance, his next start is his final last chance.