Shinma

6/2. Stanley Cup Finals. Game 3. Red Wings @ Penguins. 8:00 pm, Versus/CBC.

Wings outshot the Pens 14-4 that period. They did everything but score a goal.

I think the Red Wings need a couple more guys that can tackle better on their team. I like that tackle move in the corner of your own defensive zone. Seems to work quite well.

I don't think you can hammer refs for not making calls off the play in the neutral zone that don't lead to chances. The refs totally change the game and it becomes really crappy to watch when they do (see Anaheim series). It's a much better brand of hockey for everyone when they let the guys play a little in open space.

2-2 after 2. 14-4 Wings in shots that period. Fine, fine road period. This game is theirs for the taking, they need to go out and grab it in the 3rd.

Tigers suck.

Tonight.

it would have to be against Boston too

Put me on the list of those with a man-crush on Darren Helm. Battles along the boards and wins us a power play. Let's bury the biscuit boys!

The fact that a guy with the speed of Darren Helm is also the leading hitter in the playoffs really is amazing. Where they hell do they keep finding these guys.

I didn't realize that tackling was allowed in the NHL.

If it were a Wing tackling a Penguin, it would have been called.

And even if the Wings don't win the 3rd period, I wouldn't say I've seen anything in the first two periods tonight to scare me that the Pens can win 4 of the next 5 games.

Ron is hammering Bettman!

Bettman looked to be choking on something or coughing up something when CBC showed him in the stands late in the 2nd period.

And even if the Wings don't win the 3rd period, I wouldn't say I've seen anything in the first two periods tonight to scare me that the Pens can win 4 of the next 5 games.

Right on.

We've weathered the storms and still we sit tied heading into OUR period. First 10 minutes will play out the way the first 40 minutes have.

The last 10 minutes we'll bring hell on Ice and then we'll see whats up.

If it were a Wing tackling a Penguin, it would have been called.

In the nicest way possible:

Your constant badgering of the refs, no matter how tongue in cheek, is tiring. The refs have been fine this series. Why be like that? A 5 on 5 game favors Detroit significantly.

Your constant badgering of the refs, no matter how tongue in cheek, is tiring. The refs have been fine this series. Why be like that? A 5 on 5 game favors Detroit significantly.

A 6-on-5 with an empty net hinders Detroit significantly. :)

The fact that a guy with the speed of Darren Helm is also the leading hitter in the playoffs really is amazing. Where they hell do they keep finding these guys.

NASA.

He hasn't said anything that wasn't wrong. Your constant badgering of us calling the inept refs, no matter how wrong you are, is tiring.

NASA.

Not true, the guys in the Wings' front office are smarter than rocket scientists.

A 6-on-5 with an empty net hinders Detroit significantly. :)

No more (probably less) than a normal PP which is killed off 5/6 times.

He hasn't said anything that wasn't wrong. Your constant badgering of us calling the inept refs, no matter how wrong you are, is tiring.

Stop quoting people I have on my ignore list, please, thank you.

NASA.

You know I had my hunches. We've got plenty of the other kind but we need some of that damn astronaut Tang out here in Los Angeles.

Ken Holland having cybernetic implants was also one of my theories.

I'm not calling him wrong. This is a matter of opinion. Which is why I object to certain scenarios and theories.