MotownWebGuy

New MotownSports.com Website!

OK, thanks Corky. I thought maybe I had a bad extension or something, so I tried running without any of them on. Same result. Back to the drawing board.

Latest version?

Latest version?

Yep, all updated.

I just created a new profile and things are back to normal. So something in my other profile went screwy I guess. Thanks for the help Corky!

As much as I love my Firefox, I have to use IE on MTS.

I stopped using IE about a month ago and switched completely to FireFox...

I have discovered that FireFox is faster on both my laptop and desktop...

It may help to have the latest version of FireFox, although I really didn't have any problems with the older version...

I have found Chrome to be the fastest but I just like FF so that is my main browser.

I like Chrome, but I need my FF extensions. I hope Google starts to implement things like that for Chrome.

I like Chrome, but I need my FF extensions. I hope Google starts to implement things like that for Chrome.

Yep...I like Chrome also...but I like the bells and whistles of Firefox and can't seem to live without them...

Maybe I just hate/fear change, but I haven't found any browser I like as much as FireFox. From the first time I downloaded it, I've loved it.

I stopped using IE about a month ago and switched completely to FireFox...

I have discovered that FireFox is faster on both my laptop and desktop...

It may help to have the latest version of FireFox, although I really didn't have any problems with the older version...

FF is my browser except for MTS. Something about my laptop won't store MTS cookies and I have to relog in several times per day even if I haven't used FF for another bookmark. Also It is handy to open MTS in IE when posting from Flickr on FF. I have Chrome and really haven't used it.