Well I was waiting till I could provide a link, but I haven't seen anything official yet.

Today on 97.1 they said Chucky Atkins was getting a non-guaranteed contract for training camp. But like I said, I can't seem to find anything on it yet.

Need4Sheed.com is the only thing I've seen, but it says the same thing.

Chucky Atkins is Back | Need4Sheed.com

I don't really have a problem with the signing. I'm already not really expecting too much from the current team next year, and this doesn't really change that positively or negatively.

It's official now.

Pistons sign Chucky Atkins, ex-Wolverine Maceo Baston | detnews.com | The Detroit News

Pistons sign Chucky Atkins, ex-Wolverine Maceo Baston

Ted Kulfan / The Detroit News

Former Pistons guard Chucky Atkins and ex-Michigan player Maceo Baston have signed non-guaranteed contracts with Detroit. Those players and 14 others will start training camp with the Pistons on Tuesday.

Atkins, who was with Detroit from 2000-04, played in 32 games with Denver and Oklahoma City last season, averaging 3.1 points, 1.8 assists and 12.9 minutes. Since 1999 he has played for Orlando, Detroit, Boston, the Lakers, Washington, Memphis, Denver and Oklahoma City.

Atkins was waived by Minnesota last week. He was acquired by the Timberwolves in a trade with Oklahoma City in July.

Baston, 33, played in 27 games with the Indiana Pacers last season, averaging 2.5 points, 1.9 rebounds and 8.0 minutes. Baston, a 6-11 forward, was drafted by Chicago in the second round in 1998. He has played in the CBA and in Europe.