vannzee

DAY ONE *** Draft Day Discussion *** DAY ONE

My brother just texted me so I don't have a link. I think he said Pro Sports.com or something or another. The Chiefs and Lions apparently have dragged the Jets into things. From what he said we would give KC our #20 and #33, they would give us their 3rd overall and a 4th rounder and we give the Jet's the #3 for #17 overall and David Harris. Don't know if there is any validity to it though. I'd jump on it:classic:

This would be a fantastic deal for the Lions. Let's hope the Rams don't pick Sanchez.

Lions are on the clock when the Draft returns! =O

I hope it starts with Goodell just going out to the podium and announcing the pick. Theres no need to wait

My brother just texted me so I don't have a link. I think he said Pro Sports.com or something or another. The Chiefs and Lions apparently have dragged the Jets into things. From what he said we would give KC our #20 and #33, they would give us their 3rd overall and a 4th rounder and we give the Jet's the #3 for #17 overall and David Harris. Don't know if there is any validity to it though. I'd jump on it:classic:

Let's just keep the #3 overall.

This would be a fantastic deal for the Lions. Let's hope the Rams don't pick Sanchez.

That would be awesome for us. Harris plus Peria Jerry (?) and a 4th for #20 & #33.

I hope it starts with Goodell just going out to the podium and announcing the pick. Theres no need to wait

Really, I find round one as the boringest of the draft. Better players but longer wait between picks and that makes it annoying.

Let's just keep the #3 overall.

I hope you are joking. We get a starting caliber MLB, a 4th rounder and move from #20 to #17. And all of that would cost less than Curry.

no trade ups please

If that trade goes as follows we really aren't trading up. We actually get an extra player in that deal.

Imagine a linebacking corps of Sims-Harris-Peterson.

I dont see this is as really a trade up if we get a player in the deal too.

Really, I find round one as the boringest of the draft. Better players but longer wait between picks and that makes it annoying.

I'm glad they shortened it from 15 minutes to 10. 15 minutes was ridiculously long

I'm glad they shortened it from 15 minutes to 10. 15 minutes was ridiculously long

Agreed, but I understand why that time is needed. There investing millions in these round one guys and also fielding trades, but no teams really needed 15 minutes.

Apparently, Chris Berman needs medication... that was horrific.

This is why I am watching NFL Network. It's so much better and they are far more better with handling the Lions since they have more experience with the franchise. :)

This is why I am watching NFL Network. It's so much better and they are far more better with handling the Lions since they have more experience with the franchise. :)

I don't have the NFL network, and I having difficulty getting it in the net. So it's Chris Berman and hairdo for me.

Notice on Kiper's board that he doesn't include TE as a major need. I hope it stays that way.

BOOOOOOO! Listen to those boo's. Of course they have to show "Steve Buscemi: Lions fan", when they select Stafford.