Sign in to follow this  
Bambino Lino

Notre Dame fans? Quick question

I'm new to this board, I just jumped ship from Tigs Town. If there are any Notre Dame football fans out there, I'm looking for a Fighting Irish board to post at. I have an IrishEnvy account but I find all the advertising to be too annoying. Any help would be appreciated.

I'm new to this board, I just jumped ship from Tigs Town. If there are any Notre Dame football fans out there, I'm looking for a Fighting Irish board to post at. I have an IrishEnvy account but I find all the advertising to be too annoying. Any help would be appreciated.

Irish Envy? Damn that's funny.

TouchdownJesusBag.jpg

You guys are so hilarious here! I hope no one talking smack right now is a Michigan or Michigan State fan.

Why?

Please explain. I would love to hear why.

because Michigan was 3-9 last year and is going nowhere.

because Michigan State is always gonna be the little brother in the state of Michigan.

buuuut, I'm done with this thread after this post. It's getting unecessary. We can continue the trash talk in September. I started this thread because I had a question, not to cause racous here.

because Michigan State is always gonna be the little brother in the state of Michigan.

buuuut, I'm done with this thread after this post. It's getting unecessary. We can continue the trash talk in September. I started this thread because I had a question, not to cause racous here.

So true.....

borat_not.jpg

And ND has been the true beacon of success the last 2 years.

I'm so glad that ND is in Indiana then! Because we own that state (haven't lost in South Bend since 1993, and we're 9-3 in the past 12 games against ND).

Maybe that schematic advantage will finally get to us this year...........:alien:

You won't see M and MSU fans bond more than in a ND bashing thread. Hell, we even have OSU fans and Hongbit in here. This thread is bringing everyone together, its quite heartwarming actually....:happy:

For a program that 'is no longer relevant', there seems to be a lot of seething hatred towards it.

So if the Yankees reverted back to the 80's Yankees, the hatred would just disappear? I don't think so.

Wow, somebody really knows how to roll with things... :ponder:

To the first point: Perhaps, but if a 3 win season means a team is going nowhere, then I guess M and ND can hang out together in that nowhere place. But really, I think RR's track record indicates a likely rebound.

To the second point: How is this possible if M is going nowhere? Does that mean MSU is going less than nowhere? Also, whether or not MSU is little brother to M is irrelevant to discussing MSU-ND relations.

To the third point: I'm not sure what you expected, coming to a Detroit based message board and looking for people to be nice to the ND fan.

So if the Yankees reverted back to the 80's Yankees, the hatred would just disappear? I don't think so.

No. The hatred would be there. Teams with a rich history and an ability to make a comeback are always relevant. That's the point.

People all over the country call the Big 10 irrelevant. Maybe I'll go with that. I heard it on PTI, so it must be true.