DennisDubay

Beard-A-Thon

I grew one for games 1 & 2, after the debacles of games 3 and 4 I shaved and they had a great game 5

Blasphemy. You only shave to turn around the luck of your team in the playoffs before game 7 after losing games 5 and 6 to force that game 7. No other time, period.

:alien:

Blasphemy. You only shave to turn around the luck of your team in the playoffs before losing games 5 and 6 to force a game 7. No other time, period.

Yeah, he'll have to do some growing now.:wink:

Blasphemy. You only shave to turn around the luck of your team in the playoffs before losing games 5 and 6 to force a game 7. No other time, period.

I think you should give 'em a break this time Shinma. After all, it has been awhile since the Blackhawks have been in the postseason. :classic:

I think you should give 'em a break this time Shinma. After all, it has been awhile since the Blackhawks have been in the postseason. :classic:

..and hes panicking NOW? First round? Whats he going to do later in the playoffs? Shave his head?

Blasphemy. You only shave to turn around the luck of your team in the playoffs before game 7 after losing games 5 and 6 to force that game 7. No other time, period.

Forgive me Shinma for I have sinned :wink:

I suspect Hawks fans are the type to wax their chests and shave their legs, playoff time or not. Except female Hawks fan of course.

I suspect Hawks fans are the type to wax their chests and shave their legs, playoff time or not. Except female Hawks fan of course.

If you knew me in person you'd think were all like that, I don't grow alot of hair on my legs or chest (if any at all there), its everywhere else its supposed to be though.

If you knew me in person you'd think were all like that, I don't grow alot of hair on my legs or chest (if any at all there), its everywhere else its supposed to be though.

And this thread has taken a bad turn... :bandit:

I believe that i shaved last year after that heartbreaking loss last year in game 5 of the finals. Gutsy move, I know, but I like how it ended up.

I am contemplating just shaving now. I have to be at a wedding in a week and know I cant get away with not shaving for that, Im thinking about just doing it now between series and just stay clean shaven until the wedding. Or I might hold out for a loss to shave, but then if they dont lose between now and then its going to be harder to take it off. Decisions, decisions :silly:

I am contemplating just shaving now. I have to be at a wedding in a week and know I cant get away with not shaving for that, Im thinking about just doing it now between series and just stay clean shaven until the wedding. Or I might hold out for a loss to shave, but then if they dont lose between now and then its going to be harder to take it off. Decisions, decisions :silly:

Do you know what skirt you'll be wearing to the wedding yet?

Do you know what skirt you'll be wearing to the wedding yet?

Let's just say I won't be getting too many skirts at the wedding with the beard I got going now :wink: