DennisDubay

Beard-A-Thon

One of the lovely ladies that works for the Wings organization posted a link to a contest they are having this year, and I thought I'd mention it here: (if you've already heard about it, my apologies for this post.)

Thought It might be fun. I submitted a picture as well! I guess the game is, you keep submitting pics as your team advances into the playoffs. Give it a look!

3434722648_e579d1863e_o.jpg

This playoff season, put down the razor and pick up the cause. It’s the Beard-a-thon, your chance to support your team and raise money for a great cause. Join today! The cause, The Detroit Red Wings foundation.

One of the lovely ladies that works for the Wings organization posted a link to a contest they are having this year, and I thought I'd mention it here: (if you've already heard about it, my apologies for this post.)

Thought It might be fun. I submitted a picture as well! I guess the game is, you keep submitting pics as your team advances into the playoffs. Give it a look!

3434722648_e579d1863e_o.jpg

This playoff season, put down the razor and pick up the cause. It’s the Beard-a-thon, your chance to support your team and raise money for a great cause. Join today! The cause, The Detroit Red Wings foundation.

I just may have to do this one. Mine is getting a little gray though, so I may have to use some color.

I just may have to do this one. Mine is getting a little gray though, so I may have to use some color.

I have a tiny gray streak in mine, not too noticeable. I kind of dig it. If you do join,, sky, send me the link.

I have a tiny gray streak in mine, not too noticeable. I kind of dig it. If you do join,, sky, send me the link.

OK will do. I haven't grown a beard in a long time. But I'm hating to shave lately.

If only I hadn't shaved my ~3 month beard fairly recently!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/CowardForYou/Photo51.jpg

I'll probably go clean shaven tomorrow and start a new one for the playoffs.

Hey great looking beard. I joined but don't have a beard started just yet. But I'll give it a try and see how it goes. Will post a link when I get a photo uploaded with a beard started.

I too am growing a playoff beard (mines for the Blackhawks though) also thinking of adding green, red, yellow and orange highlights at the bottem of my hair

HOLY "ZZ TOP" BATMAN!

longest I've ever grown it. It aggravates the old ladies I work with, hence, I'll never shave it. Wait till I grow the hair back out too (had to cut that, cuz the ex didn't like it. BAD move on my part.)

Did anyone notice the "Build-a-beard" option on the main page? Maybe I should try that.

too much work, just be lazy and grow one man! :)

Plus, now, your the beard of the day already!

I noticed that. That was quick! I've had a beard for about 18 months now, but I trim it from time to time. I might trim it soon if I have a job interview.

I too am growing a playoff beard (mines for the Blackhawks though) also thinking of adding green, red, yellow and orange highlights at the bottem of my hair

.....:ponder:

my beard update - kind of weak, looking slightly better than crosby's from last year but not much. Better than last year though, I think in a playoff run or two it will be respectable.

I wonder why I have not put in my .02.....I started about a week before the playoffs and still growing..my other half is not too fond of it and people at work wonder why I don't shave (there are only 2 other hockey fans where I work). My gray is showing up a lot more this year...:confused:

Ha, you guys crack me up. The playoffs could go 20 rounds of Game 7's and I still wouldn't be able to compete. I'll post something that was a result of 2-3 weeks without a shave awhile back; I look like Crosby's less-grizzled little brother.