DaYooperASBDT

How's Your AAT Doing? Version 2009

My Tiger, Brent Wyatt, went 0-4 in his debut with WM last night. But, I attribute the poor performance to the cold weather here in Michigan and expect his numbers to heat up as the weather does! =)

Ryan Strieby in 2 games, 8 at Bats has 4 hits, 5 RBI's, 2 Home Runs and 0 Errors. I'm pleased!

Avisail Garcia is in EST until June, when the rookie league GCL starts up. I expect him to be a big producer in the middle of that line up in 2009.

David Chadd is probably out scouting the NCAA ranks looking for good talent. Hopefully in his spare time, he's calling DD and telling him to get a new wardrobe.

Well look at the box score today and say it was all because of my AAT.

Ryan Raburn had a nice game at the plate for Toledo yesterday, as did most of the lineup. Batting second, he went 2 or 6 with a home run, 2 RBI and 3 runs scored. He was in centerfield on defense.

My first AAT got released (Jordan Tata) and my second AAT (Joe Bowen) isn't even showing up on West Michigan's stats page although he's apparently on the roster.

Thad Weber just finished up his first start of the season.

Five innings vs the Yanks' Tampa farm club. Six hits. Two runs, neither earned thanks to two LFT infield errors. That cost the LFT the lead. One strikeout, no walks.

http://web.minorleaguebaseball.com/milb/stats/stats.jsp?sid=milb&t=g_log&gid=2009_04_10_lakafa_tbyafa_1

Mine has been remarkable all around. Hitting bombs, making miraculous catches, etc.