honalulu Blue

Lions to change logo?

Just a few that I thought weren't bad

Liberty_lion_logo_transparent.gif

I agree, this one is nice. Change the colors and that could be a decent logo for the Lions.

I like this logo also. It a change in logo without going too far outside the box.

I think it would be a dumb move at this time to change uniforms. IMO the best time to change is when you are peaking, or just after you have peaked and are rebuilding. Who is going to want to rush out and buy a new Lion's uniform? I'm not sure it is the right time to change it. I'd wait a few years, and hopefully we will have the right pieces in place to bring back some popularity and sell a TON of new jerseys. Just my two cents!

No one will have to worry right now because we probably won't see a change until the 2010 season anyways because they missed the deadline back in November to submit changes to the NFL for jerseys. IMO I feel the all blacks should be worn more, they look tough. You can't discredit a color like that because of the lack of talent that is wearing it. By the way has anyone else seen that Larry Foote wants to come to Detroit to finish his career, i would take that.

By the way has anyone else seen that Larry Foote wants to come to Detroit to finish his career, i would take that.

Take a look around the board because there is a thread dedicated to it and it was mentioned in other threads.

They just changed up the logo and uniforms 6 years ago, I doubt they'll do it again.

Even if they did, it's not like they're gonna go with those throwbacks anyway.

I say just let it be. The Lions have one of the best uniforms in sports. Don't worry about the uni's, worry about the guys wearing them.

Don't worry about the uni's, worry about the guys wearing them.

If the Lions can change their uniforms to something that everyone likes then they will have every free agent wanting to play for them because it's all about the uniforms. It's all about how good you look.

If the Lions can change their uniforms to something that everyone likes then they will have every free agent wanting to play for them because it's all about the uniforms. It's all about how good you look.

That hasn't worked for us yet and we have one of the best uniforms in the NFL, in my humble opinion.

I like our unis but they are from the best. I like the honolulu blues way better when the game is played outside like in Dallas awhile back or Houston this year, just the light makes them look better, IMO.

You can only have one alternate uniform. The Lions removed the black jerseys for the throwbacks they wore on Thanksgiving.

Also, the Lions changed the uni's six years ago when Millen came in, I could see another change now that he is gone but not if they missed the november deadline.

The Lions should be forced to go with this logo in 2009 until they win a game. I can just hear the Ford Field P.A. announcer now as the Lions take the field: "HELLOOOOO....

brand.gif

Awesome!

My girlfriend would probably start watching football if this happened.

Did anyone else besides me like the black unis?

I kind of liked them, it was just the talent inside the uniforms that sucked.