DaYooperASBDT

** 2009 ADOPT A TIGER SELECTION EXTRAVAGANZA **

Here's his last post (from the Windows 7 thread):

I have it running right now, actually posting from it right now, in a Virtual Machine. You can download Microsoft Vitual PC for free in run it in there if you're concerned about it mucking up your computer.

http://blogs.msdn.com/briankel/archi...-2007-sp1.aspx

He is running a BETA OS! He'll be offline for months workign that out.

Skip him!

And quite evident is the missing Yoda.

Has he taken part in the AAT in the past? I don't remember him doing so. My pickings are going to be slim. I am not even going to bother having high hopes for anyone at this point. I will wait until the draft hits the sixties before I even start looking at the player list.

Has he taken part in the AAT in the past? I don't remember him doing so. My pickings are going to be slim. I am not even going to bother having high hopes for anyone at this point. I will wait until the draft hits the sixties before I even start looking at the player list.
I remember he took Zumaya back in '06 I think, for his AAT. He's been pretty busy so I can definitely understand sitting this one out. Hopefully we'll get a guest appearance if times allows! :wink:

Man, I wish the only posts in this thread would be people's picks. It would be easier to sort through. Of course, by posting this, I am now guilty of adding to the clutter.

Man, I wish the only posts in this thread would be people's picks. It would be easier to sort through. Of course, by posting this, I am now guilty of adding to the clutter.

There is a tradition to uphold here.

Yoop does a great job updating the lists. Once theres more picks im sure there will be a list of whose got who on the first post in this thread.

Sure, it's easy to just look at the list at the beginning of the thread, but it's cool to be able to go through the thread and read people's writeups of the players they've picked. Our babble gets in the way of that!

Sure, it's easy to just look at the list at the beginning of the thread, but it's cool to be able to go through the thread and read people's writeups of the players they've picked. Our babble gets in the way of that!

So far there are no write ups to read

C'mon JR! We are running out of popcorn while waiting for the show to begin!

popcorn.gif

It's nearly bed time here.

Well, it would be if I didn't have an exam paper to finish writing tonight...

Well seeing how JR has been abducted by CMU coeds, that's all we can do for now, lol. I do have a discussion thread posted, so folks can post any general questions in there. And like Vann said I'll try to update Post #1 at least daily, so folks will know if their pick cometh.

I would suggest actually bookmarking Post #1, so you can do a one-click check of the action! (or inaction, at times). :classic:

Why do you need a write up on a player that is not only great in the field but great off the field? Curtis is genuinely a great guy who works tirelessly to better himself. Last year he started the year on the DL with a broken wrist, came back and tried to ignite the team, and ultimately performing slightly worse than he did in 2007 but not significantly. He hit .280, a .365 OBP (his personal best to date), 61 extra-base hits, an .859 OPS, etc.