guy incognito

Terry Bradshaw: "Rob Parker, you're a total idiot"

Anyone else watch "The OT" tonight?

The whole FOX studio crew just ripped into Parker for his postgame grilling of Marinelli about Joe Barry, and in particular his question about whether Marinelli was sorry that his daughter didn't marrry somebiody else.

Granted, being called a moron by the FOX people is classic pot-kettle-black, but still...it was a beautiful thing to behold.

I just watched his act on the Fox postgame show. I'm not a Lions fan, but because of my support for the Pistons I support all Detroit teams in general. That guy went WAY over the line today in the post game press conference. What a douchebag.

That was awesome. I'm not a fan of Joe Barry either, but Rob Parker is an absolute joke of a reporter. Ugh. Who the hell asks that?

The Detroit News needs to fire Rob Parker now. Fox is right, he's attempting to be the news instead of report it.

LOL! who cares anymore. I am glad that Parker talks **** to Marinelli instead of being your typical suck up reporter.

Agreed, and Parker's questions about Barry and the implied nepotism are valid.

Parker is a racist besides being a dumbarse on everything sports. He's still mad about them firing the last black defensive coordinator they had. He did such a wonderful job that I don't even remember his name.

anyone know where I could hear this tonight? I checked wxyt and it's not posted yet. I have no problem with Parker going after Marinelli a bit over it, but it sounds like he did step over the lines a bit.

LOL! who cares anymore. I am glad that Parker talks **** to Marinelli instead of being your typical suck up reporter.

You don't attack the family of a coach...that is clearly over the line. Marinelli has been very classy during this disaster. This should be the last straw for Parker...he's is a lying, racist, douchebag.

anyone know where I could hear this tonight? I checked wxyt and it's not posted yet. I have no problem with Parker going after Marinelli a bit over it, but it sounds like he did step over the lines a bit.

Not sure, but I was watching it live. Rob Parker did step over the line several times and kept trying to get Marinelli to say something negative against Joe Barry. He kept trying to grill Rod so he could get a quote

My peeps tell me Parker is a moron.

Wonder if it will be brought up on WDIV Sports Final Edition at midnight tonight. Parker is often on as a guest.

Rod Marinelli is a terrible coach. But he hasn't done anything on a personal or reactionary level that embarrasses himself or the organization. The has taken the heat and not blown up - and I am sure he's wanted to. Rob Parker asking if he wished his daughter had married someone else was not only classless, it was just a stupid question. He should be fired for stupidity and nothing else.

It's not like Rob Parker doesn't have a track record.

If he's not fired or even reprimanded for this incident, I will stop reading the Detroit News altogether.

Rob Parker is the worst man in the universe. Our understanding of advanced propulsion and deep space exploration are the only things preventing him from being worse.

It was a totally inapproporiate remark for the time and place, but it did make me laugh my *** off. Rod's nepotism towards Joe Barry is a huge issue that has really gone under reported during this mess of a season. He deserves to take heat for it but using his daughter as a prop to call it out is really wrong.

Wobb wont be fired but he'll certainly come out an apologize for this tomorrow.