lesgoblu02

2008-09 Red Wings Survivor League Standings

I'm probably only good for one good idea a day (or week), but another thought would be to not eliminate people and they would simply not get a point for the game when their player does not score. Each round could be a set number of games in this scenario.

I'm probably only good for one good idea a day (or week), but another thought would be to not eliminate people and they would simply not get a point for the game when their player does not score. Each round could be a set number of games in this scenario.

You nailed that one. Don't push your luck Walt. This is a survivor game. Not fantasy hockey. :wink:

You nailed that one. Don't push your luck Walt. This is a survivor game. Not fantasy hockey. :wink:

I just don't know how to leave good enough alone. That's why I don't gamble. Now if I could just have a good idea at work.

This site needs contests. I visit cigar discussion boards and there are contests all the time. Usually free cigars, LOL. So, I've decided it whould be fair that whoever wins this gets a VIP Gold membership. I'll leave it to lesgoblue to make it so. That is all.

:wink: