lesgoblu02

1st Annual Red Wings Survivor Contest

***These Rules Are Subject To Change With Input From All Of You***

- Pick a Red Wings player who you believe will score a point in that nights game. If you believe that the Wings will be shutout, you may select a shutout as your pick. If you are correct, you move on. If that Wings player is held off the scoresheet, or if you pick shutout and are incorrect, you have been eliminated from that game.

- You can pick a player a maximum of two times in one round, but not consecutively. For example: Datsyuk, Franzen, Datsyuk is ok. Datsyuk, Datsyuk, Franzen is not ok.

-Shootout goals will not be counted as points. The player you choose must record a point in regulation time or in the 5 minute overtime to advance.

- If the Wings are shutout, and nobody has picked a shutout for that game, the game continues on. The picks made for the game in which the Wings were shutout apply to the next Wings game. However, if a shutout occurs and a shutout was picked by a contestant then all contestants with player picks are eliminated.

-Last man or woman standing wins the round

- You can pick the same Wings player as someone else did for any given game as long as you have not used that player twice already or in the previous game.

- Make your picks carefully. If you choose a Wings player that doesn't play in that game, you are eliminated due to him not making it on the scoresheet.

- Once a Survivor game has started, nobody else can join in until that game has a winner.

- One point will be awarded for successful picks and two points will be awarded to the overall winner for each round.

- Once a winner is determined, a new round will begin. At this time, new players may join the game. The game will continue until the end of the regular season.

- Standings will be kept by me in a separate thread.

- Deadline for picks will be 6pm EST on game days (early game deadline is 11am). If you miss the deadline, you are out for that round.

Please let me know if you have any questions, suggestions, ideas, etc. Use this thread to sign up. The Wings don't play again until wednesday so that game will be out first round. Enjoy peoples!

***These Rules Are Subject To Change With Input From All Of You***

- Pick a Red Wings player who you believe will score a point in that nights game. If you believe that the Wings will be shutout, you may select a shutout as your pick. If you are correct, you move on. If that Wings player is held off the scoresheet, or if you pick shutout and are incorrect, you have been eliminated from that game.

- You can pick a player a maximum of two times in one game, but not consecutively. For example: Datsyuk, Franzen, Datsyuk is ok. Datsyuk, Datsyuk, Franzen is not ok.

How many picks do you get per game?

How many picks do you get per game?

I will edit that as it reads confusing.

You pick one player per game. You can pick the same player twice per round but not consecutively.

Ok....didn't read carefully enough. I'm in....now I just need to remember that I'm in.

Considering about 12 people read this board, I should be able to PM everyone on game days

i'm in, reminders would be appreicatted

There will be a thread for each individual game and I will probably get with whoever does game threads to have them put a link in the game threads.

What the heck, I'm in. My fantasy football teams are horrible and the horse track is closed for the season, I need something else to do.

I guess I'll play, but it seems like this is going to be a pain in the ***.

It will definitely be a pain in the *** for me. It's all in fun though and noone will think less of you if you say **** it after a month.:happy:

Was wondering where you were.

Now, where the hell is lordstanley and Shinma?

Sorry bro, 3 consecutive 12 hour days.

I'll play, but I'll likely be horrible judging by my Roto team...

Sorry bro, 3 consecutive 12 hour days.

I'll play, but I'll likely be horrible judging by my Roto team...

This game is about 86.23% luck. TSE ran the numbers for me.