sagnam

Nicklas Lidstrom's house

I live right by Chris Osgood in Plymouth, and his house, while not quite like Lidstrom's, is awesome. He has a sloped backyard that leads down to tennis courts, and it's just awesome. His house is big, but not too over the top, especcially compared to some of the other houses on his street.

I thought it was Champagne wishes and Caviar dreams

You're right, I couldn't remember it exactly and didn't feel like looking it up.

I live right by Chris Osgood in Plymouth, and his house, while not quite like Lidstrom's, is awesome. He has a sloped backyard that leads down to tennis courts, and it's just awesome. His house is big, but not too over the top, especcially compared to some of the other houses on his street.

I remember reading that when Babcock came to Detroit that he was renting Osgood's house. Is this the same house?

Sagnam:

The Lidstrom home. Wow! Did you post this for some sort of effect? Just wondering what this is all about now that the world economy has fallen out of the sky in the last 2-3 weeks. What was your point anyway? Was it something to the effect that you live 5 miles from Ballagio? Maybe you don't realize that 99.9% of Wings fans have no clue whatsoever, and really don't care, how much these guys make and where they live. You've done a huge dis-service posting this kind of stuff on here, given the times we are living in right now.

Slow down there Chief. What they said. You're getting a little too worked up over this.

Slow down there Chief. What they said. You're getting a little too worked up over this.

+1

I remember reading that when Babcock came to Detroit that he was renting Osgood's house. Is this the same house?

While I'm not positive, I think it is the same one. I think it was only for a brief period of time, and I'm willing to bet Ozzie has another house in Canada.