KingLouieLouie76

Yahoo Fantasy Keeper League?

I am wondering if there are at least 4-5 individuals who would be willing to join my keeper league that I began last year. Unfortunately, a few haven't responded and we're a week away from the draft... It's a diverse mix of hockey fans (several Wings fans)...

Here's the registration info:

League ID#: 18091

League Name: Sportsymposium League

Password: Doan

The draft is scheduled for next Sunday (9/28) 12pm EST.....

Everyone is welcomed..... ..Thanks in advance....

I am in this league and I endorse it. :happy: I have played in most all of Lou's leagues for several years now and can report it's all good.

I just joined up, hope that's cool.

That is cool... thanks.... Now I just need that last elusive person to join and then we have the magic #12... Thanks in advance for that person....

That is cool... thanks.... Now I just need that last elusive person to join and then we have the magic #12... Thanks in advance for that person....

What's the deal with the league? If I joined, would I be taking over a team from last year & then drop/add guys?

Alright.....What the hell, why not....I'm in

Thanks..... You will know the roster you're inheriting once the first "non-returning" person from last year chooses between the 6 abandoned teams... then...you should find out your team once all of that is completed... I hope no later than Wed....

Thanks..... You will know the roster you're inheriting once the first "non-returning" person from last year chooses between the 6 abandoned teams... then...you should find out your team once all of that is completed... I hope no later than Wed....

Cool, sounds good. Should be fun, this is the first keeper fantasy hockey league I've ever done, so we'll see how it goes.