Firewaltz

Palin: Wacko Secessionist?

kind of fitting considering the talk in the other thread about the NY Times and how reliable the media is on this stuff. But I guess we're supposed to just take them at their word and believe that they actually source what they write. Right?

kind of fitting considering the talk in the other thread about the NY Times and how reliable the media is on this stuff. But I guess we're supposed to just take them at their word and believe that they actually source what they write. Right?

What's the alternative?

They didn't even BOTHER TO LOOK IT UP!!! They just took this AIP person at his word. I can only think of one explanation why. I'd love to hear alternative theories.

They didn't even BOTHER TO LOOK IT UP!!! They just took this AIP person at his word. I can only think of one explanation why. I'd love to hear alternative theories.

So do you guys trust that pdf?

I'm interested to see your next question on what to wear to a job interview.

The conservative attire did not work so I'm still in search of it, but when the next interview arises, I'll be sure to ask you.

The conservative attire did not work so I'm still in search of it, but when the next interview arises, I'll be sure to ask you.

all kidding aside, good luck.

More than I trust ABC News. More than I trust an unconfirmed statement by a member of the Alaskan Independence Party.

I don't trust an unconfirmed PDF by hotair.cache.whatever any more/less than I trust the reporter, and I don't know that I'd use that unconfirmed PDF as evidence that the reporter is wrong.

But as I said, if what you're saying is true, then clearly its bunk.

all kidding aside, good luck.

Don't worry though, I won't ask again. I'm just lowering myself to be a general forum nuisance. This political forum is ripe for the picking.

her wikipedia says that she gave a speech at their 2008 convention:

According to officials of the Alaska Independence Party, Sarah Palin was a member in 1994.[3] A portion of the party's platform "challenges the legality of the Alaskan statehood vote ... [under] international law" and calls for a referendum on whether Alaska should secede from the United States to become an independent nation, remain a state, or become a U.S. territory or commonwealth.[3][18] Palin remained on good terms with the AIP,[19][3][20] and would later give a "welcome" speech to the 2008 AIP Convention.[21]

Congratulation Pfife - you are officially the liberal version of Buddahfan.

BF is a xenophobic religious bigot. How does pfife really compare?

her wikipedia says that she gave a speech at their 2008 convention:

Give me 10 minutes, and Obama's wikipedia page will say that he's an illegal alien from Mercury.

Give me 10 minutes, and Obama's wikipedia page will say that he's an illegal alien from Mercury.

give me 10 minutes and I can have a pdf saying Palin is was republican in 1990 posted on the internet.

geeezzz.....

republicans type slowly

i've already made you barney franks roommate on your page :)

give me 10 minutes and I can have a pdf saying Palin is was republican in 1990 posted on the internet.

From the McCain campaign:

A day after ABC News requested a response from Palin as to whether she was ever a member of the AIP, McCain campain spox Brian Rogers told ABC News that Clark's "allegations are false."

"Governor Palin has been a registered Republican since 1982," Rogers says, providing some voter registration documentation showing her to be a Republican. "As you know, if she changed her registration, there would have been some record of it. There isn’t."

Rogers says the McCain campaign provided ABC News with all the voter registration information that exists. Rogers says that Palin didn’t attend the AIP convention in 1994, "but she visited them when they had their convention in Wasilla in 2000 as a courtesy since she was mayor."

Quote from an update to the original article. ABC News hasn't posted the records they were given. And they haven't posted any actual proof showing Palin was a member of the AIP.

From the McCain campaign:

Quote from an update to the original article. ABC News hasn't posted the records they were given. And they haven't posted any actual proof showing Palin was a member of the AIP.

again, as I said, if what you're saying is true, then its clearly bunk. But I'm hardly going to declare what the campaign says as the objective record of what happened.

so basically let the mud fly and wait for it to be disproven. Until then, it's an open question.

so basically let the mud fly and wait for it to be disproven. Until then, it's an open question.

Only if done to the GOP. If somebody does it to Obama, TheCouga et al will come out in droves to attack the "right-wing hate machine." Consistency.

That is what I gather from the entire front page of the political forum. Apparently we aren't voting for what policies the candidates support, but rather who is the lesser of douchebags.

That is what I gather from the entire front page of the political forum. Apparently we aren't voting for what policies the candidates support, but rather who is the lesser of douchebags.

That's how it's been since John Adams was elected.