Yoda

Pudge traded

Could a mod please fix the typo in the thread title? Thanks.

I guess we're sellers.

At this point it makes much more sense to be sellers than buyers. Any players that ***** and moan about us selling have only got themselves to blame.

i just heard this on fox sports radio, holy ****!!! i wonder what we got, they must have offered alot of stuff for us to do the deal!!!!

wow wtf, im shocked!

I guess we're sellers.

This doesn't mean anything. Inge is a very viable option. Sell high. I doubt they trade any of the other starters. This isn't the least bit surprising.

I have mixed feelings. I guess how I feel will ultimately depend on who we got in return.

lol.. one yankees poster said this

"it definitely makes our lineup a little bit stronger while maintaining strong defense behind the plate"

Wow, someone said Pudge not playing was showcasing him .. but it looks more that Inge was being showcased... For Dave Dombrowski, that is.

Inge has caught Galarraga's last two games, which were both gems.

i just heard this on fox sports radio, holy ****!!! i wonder what we got, they must have offered alot of stuff for us to do the deal!!!!

wow wtf, im shocked!

Pudge isn't worth anything. His contract is up and he sucks. Honestly, we didn't even "sell" anything really remotely worthwhile. If we got a couple mid-grade prospects I'd be happy.