wingedwheel

Happy Birthday estrepe1

Happy birthday man. I'm wearing your bracelet and you are still very much missed.

You beat me too it. :-)

I was getting ready to post this...so THANK YOU.

I am making my rounds now...even with a sinus infection.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I miss you and wish you were here. It is so ironic that the Tigers are in Baltimore. Bittersweet. I love you. May you celebrate with God.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Thank you for reminding us of our friend Brian on this day. A Happy Birthday from Florida.

sigh.

i really miss him.

you know, at this point in my life, i probably care about other people more than i ever have. i'd like to think that Brian plays some role in that, and i'm thankful for it.

sigh.

i really miss him.

you know, at this point in my life, i probably care about other people more than i ever have. i'd like to think that Brian plays some role in that, and i'm thankful for it.

Well said. Happy Birthday, Brian.

Happy birthday Brian. Say Hi to my Ryan for me. Hopefully all the Tigers will win one for you today,

We are happy to be wearing a bracelet in your memory. Thanks to your family for sharing them with us.

Happy Birthday Brian, also wearing your bracelet as a memory.

Win one for Brian tonight fellas.

Happy birthday, Brian! I miss not getting to go to Tigers games with you. My record watching the Tigers is nowhere near as good as yours. I was padding my stats going to games with you. Last night I got to watch Renteria botch easy plays and Bobby Seay serve up the game winner. It was awful! Please help!

Happy Birthday in Heaven, Brian! You are greatly missed but we are doing our best to follow your example and live a good Christian life with care and compassion for all we encounter on life's journey.