hueytaxi

2008 GCL Tigers Roster

There are a few on that roster that are correct, but its actually a remnant from last year, they as all the guys they have right, pitched their last year. We've got our GCL preview up at TigsTown with the official roster.

Its still very wrong....

Crosby and Perinar are both still rehabbing....Chestnut's not on the roster right now.

Nowlin's listed in the outfield according to the official roster.

Unless Juan Rafael is a new signee, that's not right.

They're missing Grullon, Palacios, Anderson, Espinoza, Tang, Sanz, Duran, Waite, Green, Lackey, Perdomo, Todd, and Weinhardt according to what I received yesterday.....

http://tigers.scout.com/a.z?s=273&p=8&c=2&nid=313222&yr=2008

Wow...that's pretty wrong then.

I should've noticed Tang, Espinoza and Palacios were missing. I'd been looking forward to seeing how each of them did.

When I talked to Perdomo about a week and a half ago, he mentioned he still had pain in his arm. Can Mel or Mr. Mel add to this?

Here was tonight's line up in a losing effort at the Braves

Jaime 2B

Workman 2B

Nunez, G SS

Frost SS

Lehrman DH

Nowlin a- PH-DH

Lennerton 1B

Salas CF

Hernandez, K C

Douglas 3B

Taylor RF

Vaughn LF

Larez P

Weber P

Zumaya P

Cassavechia P

Did anybody see Rich Zumaya pitch? His line is pretty solid and 5Ks in 3innings is very Joel like
They played in Orlando at the Disney Sports Complex. I doubt we had any members there. They have a home game today. Deadshot and I may be there.

I received a list from the Tigers with only names. After reading Mark's roster on Tig's Town; looks about the same. I'll try and talk to the Mgr tomorrow and confirm some of these and publish something later. Thanks Mark for those names out on medical. Did Perinar have surgery? I talked with him a lot during Pre-ST. He came over late in the day and offered our group (most were amateur or pro collectors) the worst assortment of batting cage balls I have seen. Still, he was trying to be fan friendly.

He had TJ surgery.

So the list of TJ guys from last years draft are Furbush, Crosby, Perinar, Chricton? What about Brandon Johnson?

Microline has the complete roster on Tigstown. Other than some spelling, mine matched. Working on assigning the uniform numbers to the names this week. Got a few Friday. Coaching staff said they would provide me with their copy. 13 of the draft prospects are on the roster so far.