Shinma

So I go to Buffalo Wild Wings last night...

If you do sue him or anything put in there he has to wear a Red Wings jersey for a month (or how ever long you decide). I think that would piss him off more than losing the money.

That's a crazy story. My guess is that guy lost a large sum of money on the game and took it out on you.

I'm not the suing type either, but it might me worth it this one time.

I'm not the suing type either, but I have to protect my family. If someone were to mess with me like that, they would be messing with my family's livelihood. I need to work to pay the bills, and this would possibly cause troubles in that end. I think you should have sued, and would have been in the right to do so. For people who think there are too many frivolous suits out there, don't mess with my livelihood.

I'd hammer him for everything possible. Keep BW3 out of it, but get a personal injury lawyer and sue the $)$# out of him. What a jerk.

But then you don't get any money. Sue the corporation - heck, you don't even have to sue them, just send them a letter with any medical bills and tell them you're GOING to sue them - then they get their insurance company to give you $10,000 or $15,000.

That dude isn't going to have any money and his insurance won't cover him for getting drunk and hitting you (although, they might if you word the complaint the right way).

Go where the money is, my friend.

I defer to the Spicy Garlic sauce, but to each his own.

I hope this punk gets "it" when he gets to jail.

Lose/lose: this guy probably got some sort of twisted pride and an embellished story out of it too. "Hey, I was in Vegas taking trash to a Dead Things fan and he got his feelings hurt, so I slugged him and threw a beer at him. The Nancy sicced security on me, but I managed so get the whole bar behind the Penguins on my way out."