Shinma

So I go to Buffalo Wild Wings last night...

Let me channel my inner Therrien/Roberts for a moment....

Shinma you clearly dove when the beer was thrown in your face. In fact, you initiated the contact when you turned around to look at the guy.

I'm still trying to figure out how Gary Roberts got from Pittsburgh to Las Vegas so fast.

Putting money on the Wings? :laugh:

Let me channel my inner Therrien/Roberts for a moment....

Shinma you clearly dove when the beer was thrown in your face. In fact, you initiated the contact when you turned around to look at the guy.

Haha. I was obstructing him!

WOW!!! What a f'in sore loser..he should be lucky that security grabbed him first or he would of been the receiver of another Wing's beat down! that just bites..nice to see management pick up the tab..

Hey, don't sue BWW, they can't predict what idiots are going to do and they immediately took care of him (did they offer to comp you a meal or something?).

I would sue this ******* though. Seriously, not for his life savings, but maybe something along the lines of 2 or 3 grand......it be a nice little lesson for him.

Was he over 30?

Hey, don't sue BWW, they can't predict what idiots are going to do and they immediately took care of him (did they offer to comp you a meal or something?).

Was he over 30?

He looked late 20's. They didn't offer to comp my meal, they just picked up the check when I was done.

least you did not get killed like the Tampa Buc's fan who went to Philly years ago for a playoff game. He wore his jersey to a bar.......

I had a Brewers fan throw a cup of beer at me once at Tiger Stadium when the Tigers won a game in the ninth inning, he missed by a mile and then I said. "You throw like a girl, just like your pitchers". His friends had to hold him back.

I had a Brewers fan throw a cup of beer at me once at Tiger Stadium when the Tigers won a game in the ninth inning, he missed by a mile and then I said. "You throw like a girl, just like your pitchers". His friends had to hold him back.

Wow! was he looking to go to the promise land? pick a fight in the other's park....stupid in my book

we ran into mouthy Blues fans all the time in STL, which is funny since the Notes haven't won anything, ever. They usually resort to dissing on the Lions or Tigers after they failed to slam the Wings.

I'd hammer him for everything possible. Keep BW3 out of it, but get a personal injury lawyer and sue the $)$# out of him. What a jerk.

one of the craziest stories I've heard in a long time...I can't imagine ever getting that worked up that I'd actually hit someone, especially over sports...yell maybe, but never physically harm someone.

and I don't know much about how civil trials work in the US, but I wouldn't sue the guy...it's not worth your time...in the month that I've been working in a law office I've figured out that someone would have to harm me pretty bad for me to sue them...it's not worth it...there are too many frivolous lawsuits out there already...I know you were cut and that it was a bad experience, but it's probably best to leave the courts out of it if you can

Did you hear him say "Kenneth, what's the frequency?"

No, but Dan Rather did.

From the Motownsports.com PR dept:

"Shinma sustained an upper body injury, sometime in the past 24 hours, you heard the story you tell me whether you think it was a cheap shot or not, Shinma's pretty p'ed off but that's how you'd expect a gamer like him to be this time of year, he's been stitched up and we're confident he'll be on here posting come game time as he should be and as we need him to be".

I guess, the most important question is .... were the Hot Wings good, last night?

:)

They won 2-1~! :silly:

Of course they were. I usually don't do hot wings though. It doesn't bother me, but I don't prefer it. Asian Zing, (of course) Honey BBQ, and Parmesean Garlic are my three faves. Always boneless, with a fork and knife. It may sound weird but I hate messy foods.

Of course they were. I usually don't do hot wings though. It doesn't bother me, but I don't prefer it. Asian Zing, (of course) Honey BBQ, and Parmesean Garlic are my three faves. Always boneless, with a fork and knife. It may sound weird but I hate messy foods.

Oh, if i had a beer to throw at you right now....

:)

Hot Wings ... REAL HOT WINGS ... are a gift from the heavens or something.

Boneless Honey BBQ wings are the greatest things ever invented.

Now I want real wings. Thanks DD.

No prob, brotha!

I'm lucky in the aspect that I have great hot wings at two local bars ... 3 nights a week! However, my heart and *** isn't so lucky :)

Whenever an attractive female customer walks by the kitchen/cashiers, we always yell, "Walking in, HOT WINGS!"

I'm a Seahawks fan and went to Super Bowl XL. I like a lot of Pittsburgh fans but they have a very high percentage of real aggressive pricks. I sat in the Seahawks section and this one Steelers fan had to be the most annoying fan I've ever come across (he had an Ohio State hat on too). Guy was trying to start fights with everybody and security told him to stifle a few times. Finally another fan told the guy to sit down and shut up and the Steelers fan threw the free portable radio that came with the Super Bowl bag we all got at the fan. Well that fan was Johnathan Babineaux brother of the Seahawks Jordan and a corner back for the Falcons. The Steelers fan was taken out by two security guards and two guys who were I assume plain clothed cops and fought the hole way. Once they cleared the top row of seats they put a beating on the guy.

Lots of incidents those days though and Seahawks fans were outnumbered 12 to 1. Being from Detroit I didn't have too many issues but there were a lot of unnecessary verbal exchanges and I'm not the type to back down (not a good habit as I get older). Sorry to hear this Shinma, some people make sports completely unfun with their antics and it should never be dangerous to be a fan. European soccer fans take it to the extreme. Oof.