Shinma

So I go to Buffalo Wild Wings last night...

after the game ended. The game ended about 8, I got there around 10 and I was wearing my Lidstrom jersey.

As I'm walking in, there is a Pens fan outside smoking wearing a Gonchar jersey (no smoking allowed in food serving bars in Nevada) and holds the door closed as I approach and says "Sorry, no Dead Things fans allowed". I gave him the fake chuckle and he lets go of the door as I tug on it and I go in.

I sit down at the bar, and order a beer from the bartender. As she gives me my beer, (its a 32 oz glass) he is standing next to me again holding his beer (also in a 32 oz glass) in his hand. He says "What did you order?" and before I even acknowledged him he tips a FULL beer over on the counter. I turn to him and say "WTF, man!" and he throws his mostly empty beer as my face, it hits my under the left eye, it breaks, and cuts me a little on my left earlobe.

As I'm trying to get my senses back and wipe the beer out of my eyes, I see that hes already been tackled by the security guard who was on duty. The bartender gives me a towel to dry my face with starts to sweep up the glass. As security picks the guy up, he says "Just like a Dead Thing, never fights when confronted." I laugh at him as he is taken out of the bar area.

About 20 minutes later a Metro cop comes up to me to ask me and the bartender what happened, and we tell him. The cop tells me that I don't have to press charges, because BW3's already is, and I have a mark on my face. (A Small bruise under my eye from where the glass hit me, and the small cut on my earlobe) the guy was arrested for assault. The good part is I don't even have to go to court because the video tape is all they need.

Damn Pens fans, I swear.

All this over a game. Incredible.

Keep in mind I never said anything in anyway to provoke him.

I'm sure he'll find plenty of people who'll fight with him in jail. Hey, if you can't beat em act like a monkey .... Glad you're okay Shinma :cool:

1) Why is it only assault and not assault and battery? They should get that punk for everything they can.

2) I wish B-Dubs wasn't as expensive as it is.

1. I don't know, maybe it was. I wasn't given a police report. I just remember he said "Assault".

2. For real.

Sorry to hear that, Shinma.

Working at BWW in East Lansing, I can tell you that I've seen plenty of idiots who have done similar things. It especially gets ugly during MSU football games.

Sports is just entertainment. That's all it is. There's no need to get that riled up about a fan of another team.

I'd have liked to throw some Blazin' sauce in his face, followed by a splash of Caribbean Jerk and Mango Habenero to the eyes.

1) Why is it only assault and not assault and battery? They should get that punk for everything they can.

2) I wish B-Dubs wasn't as expensive as it is.

The cost of fuel has driven up all of our prices.

Keep in mind I never said anything in anyway to provoke him.

I know, that's the weird part. Some guy attacks another guy unprovoked over a game. I like sports a lot but that's just stupid.

What a dick.

And that guy who threw the beer in your face sucks too.

Well-played Biff.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh::shocked:

That is messed up. I know alot of people get upset when their team loses, but to resort to physcial violence shows that they are just out of touch with reality and fantasy.

People like that are what make victory so very, very sweet. Between that, Crosby, and Therien, I hope the Wings win 6-0 on Monday.

What a dick.

Yeah HOW DARE I wear my Lidstrom jersey out in public?!

Heh.

Ordering a beer too?

Unheard of!

:silly:

Sorry to hear that, Shinma.

Working at BWW in East Lansing, I can tell you that I've seen plenty of idiots who have done similar things. It especially gets ugly during MSU football games.

Sports is just entertainment. That's all it is. There's no need to get that riled up about a fan of another team.

I'd have liked to throw some Blazin' sauce in his face, followed by a splash of Caribbean Jerk and Mango Habenero to the eyes.

at one time i was given a lifetime ban from that bar. only lasted a couple of weeks though. also a friend of mine stole the buffalo head. luckily they just walked over to our house and asked for it back instead of calling the cops.

Terrible to hear that you are suffering from the pain and trauma of the incident. I've never been to Buffalo Wild Wings but it sounds like they really should do a better job of protecting their customers. It also may help to review their policy on serving alcohol to people that are intoxicated. These things can be very difficult to deal with from both a physical and mental standpoint. At first, it may seem that you are fine but often these incidents form deep emotional scars, many of which can only be healed with a large cash settlement.

LAWSUIT BABY!

Do you have any medical bills? If not, go to the doctor and get some. Facial disfigurement? Scars?

People who get beat up in bars get cash all the time. Seriously.

LAWSUIT BABY!

Do you have any medical bills? If not, go to the doctor and get some. Facial disfigurement? Scars?

People who get beat up in bars get cash all the time. Seriously.

Heh. Nah, the cut on my ear is very small, in fact I didn't even notice it at first, the bartender pointed it out. The bruise is just a little mouse, kind of like I got punched, it will go away.

The Manager picked up my check before I left, and I wasn't expecting that. Although it would be awesome to separate a fool from his money... Oh! My neck! I think I have whiplash! Haha. :hurt::silly: I guess i'm not really the lawsuit type.

I think i'd be bummed that I didn't have to testify. I'd love to see the idiot sobered up and sitting in that defense chair.

What ********.

Glad you're OK. I mean, who else would keep us up to date on all the hot chicks in the world!

Heh. Nah, the cut on my ear is very small, in fact I didn't even notice it at first, the bartender pointed it out. The bruise is just a little mouse, kind of like I got punched, it will go away.

The Manager picked up my check before I left, and I wasn't expecting that. Although it would be awesome to separate a fool from his money... Oh! My neck! I think I have whiplash! Haha. :hurt::silly: I guess i'm not really the lawsuit type.

Good for you. Way too many stupid lawsuits these days.

I know, that's the weird part. Some guy attacks another guy unprovoked over a game. I like sports a lot but that's just stupid.

Sorry to hear about that Shinma.

Jim Rome calls his type: "Likes to Fight Guy"