Detroit Pistons

pistons.png

Billups/Hamilton/Prince/Wallace/McDyess

at

Boston Celtics

00-Celticslogos.gif

4149.jpg3080.jpg3253.jpg3007.jpg3730.jpg

Rondo/Allen/Pierce/Garnett/Perkins

Also some crap going around about Rip going off on Sheed for hugging KG and what not after the game. Odd thing is, Hunter is the one that was talking about it to the media.

Sorry all, but this just in from NBA commissioner David McMahon:

LA over Boston in 6 games.

Also some crap going around about Rip going off on Sheed for hugging KG and what not after the game. Odd thing is, Hunter is the one that was talking about it to the media.

He's starts off with RIP said, why he's talking to Stephen A Smith is another matter. I don't like that either, all the hugging and joking around between the teams, wait until after the series to joke around with your opponent who just crushed you personally.

He's starts off with RIP said, why he's talking to Stephen A Smith is another matter. I don't like that either, all the hugging and joking around between the teams, wait until after the series to joke around with your opponent who just crushed you personally.

Yeah I don't care for it either. Didn't Sheed go to JO's house during the old Indiana series? Seems like I remember him going over there to watch a boxing match or something like that.

we'll pull it out. we'll get the win.

I would bet the house the Pistons win tonight. Wouldn't even shock me if the blow them out. Game 7 will be fun.

Good. This is the ECF. Be friends later

Sorry all, but this just in from NBA commissioner David McMahon:

LA over Boston in 6 games.

That sounds reasonable

Kobe huggs certain players on opposing teams before the game all the time playoffs or not. Always hugs with fists closed and hands not touching in back.

I predict a game very much like game 4 but without the fast start. This one will be tight the whole way. I'll undoubtedly have no voice and several broken appliances before the end of this one.

I would bet the house the Pistons win tonight. Wouldn't even shock me if the blow them out. Game 7 will be fun.

I personally wouldn't. I just have a bad feeling about tonight. 98-91 Celtics.

I would love to see some this action tonight

bilde?NewTbl=1&Avis=C4&Dato=20080530&Kategori=SPORTS03&Lopenr=601002&Ref=PH&Item=4&MaxW=600&MaxH=450&border=0&Quality=100

Well, get a hotel room, invite him over, and see what happens. You never know - you might see some of that action tonight.

I thought you said we didn't have a shot without Rip. Good to see the positive vibes. I'm really nervous about this one. Should be a tough one, but the C's are terrible on the road these playoffs and one good road performance doesn't make me feel that's gonna change. Go 'Stons!

I thought you said we didn't have a shot without Rip. Good to see the positive vibes. I'm really nervous about this one. Should be a tough one, but the C's are terrible on the road these playoffs and one good road performance doesn't make me feel that's gonna change. Go 'Stons!

Without him it would have been very hard to win. Very happy he is playing, hopefully he can stay in the game with some pain.

he wont be effective, IMO, but hope I'm wrong. We do need him I think.

Somehow I missed the whole first 5 posts in this thread saying he's playing and the Sheed stuff. The only thing Sheed gets passionate about is the little guys with whistles. He's not passionate about the game, about the playoffs, or about winning. He does nothing to avoid technicals despite the fact that he'll probably get another one tonight and cause us to lose game 7 even if we win game 6 because he'll be suspended.

Kobe huggs certain players on opposing teams before the game all the time playoffs or not. Always hugs with fists closed and hands not touching in back.

Don't care what Kobe does. Hunter wasn't talking about him.

But Kobe has no friends in the NBA. He doesn't even have friends on his own team. In fact, I'd be real surprised if Kobe has ANY friends.

But Kobe has no friends in the NBA. He doesn't even have friends on his own team. In fact, I'd be real surprised if Kobe has ANY friends.

I would be his friend.

A few tabloid websites are reporting he is/was banging one of the Laker girls. So maybe he has one friend.