sir gene kingsale

Preferred 3rd baseman?

If I can use Guillen at DH, I would definitely go with Inge. At a minimum, Inge should be at third anytime a lefty pitches.

Since we are throwing out names not on the team, I'll take A-rod, injury or not.

I would too, I was just trying to point out a dumb trade that doesn't get any attention that the Tigers made last year.

I say Miguel Cabrera... if only we could get him from the Marlins. He's gonna be a real masher for a long time. He's not even 25 yet! Granted, he's gotten off to a slow start this year, but I wouldn't hesitate to lock him up long term if only he played for the Tigers...

Loaded question. There are too many unanswered variables. Are we talking offense, defense, or both? What do we do with Sheffield?

Loaded question. There are too many unanswered variables. Are we talking offense, defense, or both? What do we do with Sheffield?

Shortstop.

Put all the names on a Roulette wheel, and spin the wheel make the deal.

Don't question me, it is simple Logic that none of you can understand.

It would be foolish to take Guillen's bat out of the lineup. Only put Inge at third if Guillen can play elsewhere.

It would be foolish to take Guillen's bat out of the lineup. Only put Inge at third if Guillen can play elsewhere.

The best way to improve this team is Inge to 3b and Guillen to DH but that will ruffle too many feathers (in our management's view). Sheffield would be odd man out and Guillen wants to play a position and would be upset. I'm sure the pitching staff would be happy. Being a manager involves making tough decisions. It's not always about keeping people happy. If that's your main goal, you'll run into situations you cannot handle like this one.

I'll take the only Tiger ever to win a Gold Glove at 3rd.

The original A-Rod.

Aurelio Rodriguez!