Sign in to follow this  
Shinma

4/26. Avalanche @ Red Wings. West Conf Semis. Game 2. 3:00 pm. NBC.

I'd have to agree that Budaj will get the start in Game 3. Avs obviously need a shake-up. Theodore was never the clearcut #1, just the hot hand coming into this series.

Did anyone see the post-game interview? Franzen was wearing a red baseball cap that looked like it had both the Wings and Tigers logos, with a crossed hockey stick and baseball bat.

Any idea where I could find one of those?

I'd have to agree that Budaj will get the start in Game 3. Avs obviously need a shake-up. Theodore was never the clearcut #1, just the hot hand coming into this series.

Absolutely. I couldn't believe when Milbury said he'd go back to Theodore. I guess that's why he's announcing games, instead of coaching them nowadays.

Absolutely. I couldn't believe when Milbury said he'd go back to Theodore. I guess that's why he's announcing games, instead of coaching them nowadays.

Milbury was one of the worst GMs in NHL history. In his defense in this case though, Quennville did say after the game that Theodore will start Game 3. That's fine by me! Although I still do expect the Avs to change their minds about this prior to the start of Game 3.

Did anyone see the post-game interview? Franzen was wearing a red baseball cap that looked like it had both the Wings and Tigers logos, with a crossed hockey stick and baseball bat.

Any idea where I could find one of those?

Its the Champions Challenge logo. Its an Illitch childrens charity soft-ball game. If you donate, you can probably get one pretty easily.

chelis.JPG

CC2006logo_sleeve.jpg