pistons.png

Billups/Hamilton/Prince/Wallace/McDyess

vs

Philadelphia 76ers

00-76erslogos.gif

3331.jpg3744.jpg3826.jpg3663.jpg3534.jpg

Miller/Green/Iguodala/Evans/Dalembert

GO STONS!!!!!

I think this series in 5.. I will give Philly a home win..

Wings on at 3, Pistons on at 6..full day of sports

I expect the 76s to come out with a lot of energy just like the muscle cars had. The Pistons starters will probably be flatter than a pancake from all the extended R&R that they have been on.

I expect that the Pistons will start out shooting very poorly from the field due to the extended R&R.

Phlly should build a big early lead.

What happens after that will depend entirely on Flip and his

1. Substitution patterns

2. In game tactics

Pistons are 9.5 point favorites.

Take the 76s with the 9.5 points in game.

Enjoy the game everyone.

The only shot Philly has in winning a game is the first one back at home. Expect every Piston win to be double digits.

I wouldn't be surprised if we lose. If we do lose, here's how its probably gonna happen: the starters don't care. They jack up 3's whenever they can. Noone makes any effort to get inside. The next thing you know, we're down by twenty. Finally, with 5 minutes left in the first half, Flip finally puts in the bench. The bench dominates, cuts Philly's lead to five, but we never see the bench again and we lose by 30

I wouldn't be surprised if we lose. If we do lose, here's how its probably gonna happen: the starters don't care. They jack up 3's whenever they can. Noone makes any effort to get inside. The next thing you know, we're down by twenty. Finally, with 5 minutes left in the first half, Flip finally puts in the bench. The bench dominates, cuts Philly's lead to five, but we never see the bench again and we lose by 30

I would think he would put in the bench for 5 minutes in the 4th and come back within 8 and they would be on fire, then Flip would put in the starters and we end up losing by 10..

Now that the pre-season is done without injuries, it's time for the real games to start.

Impressive start for the sixers. I would be worried, but they have jason smith on their squad...

I wish I could get into this game. I remember when I hung on every possession of every game in the playoffs. I've become spoiled.

"The advantage that mo cheeks has in bringing in Reggie Evans off the bench"

Are you high on crack mr miller? Maxiell has already eaten his children in less than 2 minutes of play.

and don't call reggie evans scrappy - he is a ballsack grabbing southern hick loser.

Welcome to the playoff louis williams

it's amazing how much better nba/nhl games are in the second season