jackson_cannery

Hey library monkey..

They wouldn't be so bad if you didn't have them MULTIPLY .. and actually make them look like they are actually moving, but .. hey, whatever =)

So if I used only this one, but made it look more like it was moving (you know, say I was Walt Disney) and I used it in 50 percent of my posts you would be okay with it....?

titustigersm.gif

I like mix it up and changing and adding, putting it in the scoreboard etc etc.

but since you make me wonder

Benke, what is your creative outlet.

They wouldn't be so bad if you didn't have them MULTIPLY .. and actually make them look like they are actually moving, but .. hey, whatever =)

I like the amateur-ish look to them. It's what makes them funny.

Jon, I think I've finally figured out why you dislike them so much. I think that it's possible that your browser doesn't support/render animated gifs properly? Titus Tiger doesn't "multiply" on my machine. I've tried Internet Explorer 7, and Firefox 2.0, and Titus looks like he moves to me.

From your description, the old frame remains visible when the new frame re-draws? Is that happening for anyone else? It certainly isn't happening for me. What browser are you using, Jon? Netscape 2.0? :)

I use all free/shareware software to make these...

and when I save them I try to make the size of the file as small as possible so to not take up a lot of streaming bandwith,

= low quality images

all laziness on my part, Inge has the away uniform (without grey tint)

I didn't want to convert it to the same as Cabera has

Well when they are jumping Inge turns "Michael Jackson" for a frame. It gives him special powers!

Hey Library Monkey, your graphics are neat and all, but if you could refrain from making any more tiger crotch-grabbing ones, myself along with the majority of the human race would appreciate it.

Jon, I think I've finally figured out why you dislike them so much. I think that it's possible that your browser doesn't support/render animated gifs properly? Titus Tiger doesn't "multiply" on my machine. I've tried Internet Explorer 7, and Firefox 2.0, and Titus looks like he moves to me.

From your description, the old frame remains visible when the new frame re-draws? Is that happening for anyone else? It certainly isn't happening for me. What browser are you using, Jon? Netscape 2.0? :)

Ah-hah! I've been trying to figure out what on earth Jon was talking about when he keeps talking about them multiplying. Must be something like you described, because I'm certainly not seeing whatever it is he's talking about.

Ah-hah! I've been trying to figure out what on earth Jon was talking about when he keeps talking about them multiplying. Must be something like you described, because I'm certainly not seeing whatever it is he's talking about.

I was wondering also. That would make sense though.

I was wondering also. That would make sense though.

Yeah, they work fine on my PC/Browser. I do notice some other links take a long time to load, I think that may just be a case of too many people clicking on that link at once? Hosting Web Site can't handle the load?

I agree, I think the last two nights with the two comebacks I kind of let them go too much.
Same here, I sometimes show my Rally Banana too often.