Yoda

For Today....

VT I am really excited about Clete Thomas. He has been very good in the early going. (Estrepe1 - July 5th, 2005)

How awesome is that?!

How awesome is that?!

This awesome:

<------------------------------------------------------------->

Just like the bracelet I'm wearing, the signature line addition isn't going anywhere.

why won't motown let me do this?

I keep getting the message that I'm only allotted 3 lines and putting the VT in my signature makes it too long... I've seen sig's that are longer than mine...

:confused:

why won't motown let me do this?

I keep getting the message that I'm only allotted 3 lines and putting the VT in my signature makes it too long... I've seen sig's that are longer than mine...

:confused:

See my post somewhere above. You're using a small size font in your sig lines. If you were using a regular size font your existing sig would be more than 2 lines. Try shortening one of the lines and it should work.

See my post somewhere above. You're using a small size font in your sig lines. If you were using a regular size font your existing sig would be more than 2 lines. Try shorting one of the lines and it should work.

Worked!!!

Thanks!!!

I didn't join until after this tragedy, all of you seemed to value his friendship and opinions. I'm sure I would have too.

I agree with BengalBJ

With all the bickering and rudeness that happens from time to time here, when you see a thread and idea like this, you realize this is a pretty nice place

and for me, a little sad I started coming here a couple years ago when your good friend was making everyone smile

VT

tituscondolence.gif

This is awesome. The Brian Bluhm Memorial thread was what made me decide to join this board once and for all.

And although I am more of a lurker, it is the incredible amount of passion and knowledge, and things like this that make me truly appreciate being a small part of this community.

Thank you everyone, and RIP Brian.

Everyone should put this text into their signature.

[noparse]VT[/noparse]

Click here to edit your signature.

For Today
And tomorrow and the next for me. Thank you!