PuNk42AE

Brian Bluhm Day

I'm so sad today. I read this post and it brings back a horrible day to me.

I'll never forget the shock. It tore me up and it still does.

I honor Brian by wearing the bracelet his family sent me. It means so much to me. I'll never forget him. I'm glad I have all of you to share in my misery.

Funny thing is, if any of you were to go, I'd feel the same way.

billee

Honestly all of this just pisses me off again. I read through the initial thread and hated reading it, but couldn't stop. I feel bad that I haven't requested one of those bracelets, but at the same time, I just don't want one. I don't want to see it everyday. All I am is just a damn poster on this site... it makes me feel so bad for his sister, the rest of his family, and his friends he actually saw on a normal basis.

Not to sidetrack this thread, but was anyone else seriously pissed about any of the anniversary articles done today? Most mentioned that pricks name in the first or second paragraph with no mention of the individuals lost that day.

I saved his internet picture from the day. The reversed cap with the handguns. My target when I go to the range. Many times I've been asked to share that target. I won't justify his pathetic image with reproducing it online.

man, I wish I could join you. For the rest reviewing this, I apologize for my use of a certain word before. I know from time to time I tend to be one of the guys that calls out folks for using stars to blank out swear words and tries to get some language stopped. In this case, while I know i'm wrong, I used it anyway.

The memorial brick for Brian at Toledo was installed last month. A copy of the brick was sent to his family late last week. I will pass along more detailed information on where to find the brick later.

The memorial brick for Brian at Toledo was installed last month. A copy of the brick was sent to his family late last week. I will pass along more detailed information on where to find the brick later.

Awesome! I definitely want to make a trip up to see the stone as soon as possible. Thank you guys for all of your support! It really means a lot to the Bluhms.