potthole

Brian Bluhm Bracelets

Sheesh, don't panic. Someone made an error when they uploaded the audio for the podcast yesterday. We are working to correct it.

Sheesh, don't panic. Someone made an error when they uploaded the audio for the podcast yesterday. We are working to correct it.

No problem, was just disappointed. By the way great radio voice Folly!

Thanks. Again...it was coincidence. I hadn't told anyone at work about the Motownsports connection we all had with Brian.

I'm never quite sure how to handle these types of conversations. Even going through tragedy like this myself...everyone handles things differently.

2643848099_c2f1caa0b2_m.jpg

Just thought I would share this picture with everyone. I also typed out a copy of the letter that the Bluhms received from the Mud Hens that came with the stone. MANY THANKS AGAIN for all of your support!

We got a disc with all our wedding photos on Thursday. I just wanted to show that my bracelet was proudly worn on my big day...

2643929349_9237a75f55.jpg

We got a disc with all our wedding photos on Thursday. I just wanted to show that my bracelet was proudly worn on my big day...

2643929349_9237a75f55.jpg

Awesome! And congrats again!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I miss you and wish you were here. It is so ironic that the Tigers are in Baltimore. Bittersweet. I love you. May you celebrate with God.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I posted this on the game thread but thought I would add it here too.

Food for thought:

Curtis Granderson has worn the Brian Bluhm bracelets the entire series here in Baltimore. While you are watching the game you can see it on his wrist. We are honored he did this on Brians birthday and the entire series vs the Orioles. He is a wonderful guy and we thank him for helping keep the memory alive.

Just thought you guys may want to know that if you have not noticed.

GO TIGERS!

PS I still have bracelets if you need one let me know.

That's so awesome. In a few weeks I'm going to be down in Toledo, visiting the inlaws. A trip over to the ballpark to see the brick is tops on my list.

Just wanted to update everyone since I am getting more bracelet orders which I am very pleased about. I am so honored you guys are still wanting to remember Brian.

I have plenty of them. There are 2 sizes-small and large. If you guys want any just IM me or ask potthole for my email. I just need your address, how many and what size.

THANK YOU and TAKE CARE.

Angela

Just wanted to update everyone since I am getting more bracelet orders which I am very pleased about. I am so honored you guys are still wanting to remember Brian.

I have plenty of them. There are 2 sizes-small and large. If you guys want any just IM me or ask potthole for my email. I just need your address, how many and what size.

THANK YOU and TAKE CARE.

Angela

This is the first "caring" bracelet that has lasted for me. I have worn many that will not last more than a few weeks on me. Some chemical interaction destroys them for me. I wear Brian's name proudly everyday and enjoy people asking about it. It allows me to tell them how I lost a friend I never knew. Yet I did know him in a special way.

I might need to ask for some more, I'm down to my last one. I gave two away, and my third one just snapped yesterday. Hopefully this last one won't suffer a similar fate.

If you need more I can send you some. How many would you need? I am getting ready to send out some to ppl so if you want I can send you a package. I am sorry it snapped. You must have been wearing it alot...;-)

Take care.

I might need to ask for some more, I'm down to my last one. I gave two away, and my third one just snapped yesterday. Hopefully this last one won't suffer a similar fate.
If you need more I can send you some. How many would you need? I am getting ready to send out some to ppl so if you want I can send you a package. I am sorry it snapped. You must have been wearing it alot...;-)

Take care.

Maybe he is gaining weight since being married. :wink:

Take care.

Been wearing it each and every day since I got it! :classic:

If you wouldn't mind, could you please send two of the smaller sized bracelets?

Maybe he is gaining weight since being married. :wink:

HAHAHA...you know we will do that to you. Poor Justin gained weight after marrying me. But hey it is all part of being happy and of course eating too well...:silly:

PS Potthole I will get those out to you soon.

I have gotten a few bracelet requests today and I am thrilled! I will respond to you individually later and get them out next week.

THANK YOU for still wanting some.

Just so everyone knows I have plenty left if anyone needs them. Just email me. If my mailbox is full write jj04...he will let me know.

THANK YOU for remembering him.

Take care.

I was at the doctor today and the nurse was about to take my blood pressure. She was using a wrist cup. She saw my Brian bracelet and asked me to remove it. I politely declined asking her to either use my other wrist (where I would have to remove my watch) or work around it. She understood my position after asking why it was important to me.

Edited by hueytaxi