potthole

Brian Bluhm Bracelets

Team Mom and I also wore ours to the game tonight. Thank you Angela and family!

Got mine yesterday in the mail.....right before I left for the Tigers game! Wore it at the game and, what do you know...the Tigers won!!

Thanks Angela!

We recieved our bracelets yesterday, thank you so much Angela for including one for each of us. I've never worn a bracelet either, but I haven't taken this one off, and don't plan too.

I got mine tonight after work, put it on right out of the package! Thanks and can't wait to hear people ask about it so I can tell the stories.

I am glad you guys got your bracelets and liked them. I am honored you guys are wearing them in memory of Brian.

For those who have asked...it is not too late to ask for them just pm me or potthole.

Thank you for letting me know you got them and for keeping Brian in your heart.

Take care.

I recieved mine in the mail a few days ago. I took it right out of the package and put it on and haven't taken it off since! They are extremely nice and I love it! Thank you again Angela for thinking of all of us.

I'd love to have one, and I sent bunny a PM. I haven't been on here long enough to remember Brian, but a Tigers fan is a Tigers fan, and I can tell from everyone's recollections that he was a great person.

FYI...

It looks like Brian's dad and good friend will be on my program with me on Monday.

My producers set it up without knowing our motownsports connection.

Looks like it will be sometime between 10 and 11 Monday morning.

PM me if you want to know how to hear it.

Any chance you might be able to save some of the audio, and post it somewhere online for those of us who will not be able to hear it live?

CM...don't jump to conclusions. We indeed podcast.

Search "Detroit Today" on itunes, or go to our blog at Detroittoday.org and you will find a direct link.

I don't talk too much about my real life here...

It was about 28 minutes into the show.

Odd I just checked again and its all land bank stuff in that entire first hour... :paranoid: