potthole

Brian Bluhm Bracelets

I want one but can't PM for some reason

I don't have 'em disabled... maybe you've got them disabled? If you can't get your PM to work, Roger can zip me one.

I got an email frpm Angela and it has been taken care of. Not sure what's worng with my PM. Thanks for helping though

Got mine yesterday and I have already explained why I wear it to 4 strangers!

I am very proud to say, Brian's love for everyone is being spread through me!

wasn't around before that time, so didn't interact with him at all, but know the name from the threads on the boards. Noticed yesterday with ESPN's feature and the part with Frank Beamer carrying a "box" to the memorial and it has a list of everyone who passed that day in it. When he opened the box to show the list, Brian's name was clearly visible. Just an FYI for those that didn't catch it

THANK YOU for all of the love and support you guys show. It is so sad and tough without him. We miss him alot. We know he is in heaven but miss him here with us. Thank you for remembering him and keeping him in your hearts.

PS I will get to those bracelet orders soon...tough week but will not forget.

I recieved a PM from ud363, requesting info on bracelets and donations. I've tried to write you back, but I'm getting a message that you can't get PM's because you have that feature currently diabled.

If you see this post, please turn it on, and I will get you the info you need.

Curtis Granderson is wearing one of the bracelets! You can see it in this photo I got of him at Monday's Whitecaps game, on his left wrist!

2432557731_d51689515d.jpg

Also, I was told by a member of the Whitecaps front office that before the game, Curtis heard about our plaque for Brian. He asked if he could see it, and spent some time at the bench with it. I've been told some photos were taken of it, and I will see if I might be able to get ahold of some. If so, I'll also see if I have permission to post them on here.

That is awesome. Curtis is such a class act, its very refreshing to see that in the age of huge contracts and bigger egos. I actually had the chance to meet Curtis, and was blown away at how down to earth he is, especially with the bright future ahead of him.

I am waiting for my bracelet to come in the mail, and can't wait to wear it proudly and keep the memory of Brian and all the others alive.

I love that. He's already done so much for Brian's memory, with the posts on his MySpace page a year ago. It would be very easy for him to say "I've done enough" - but he just keeps doing more. Curtis Granderson Rocks.

If you are still waiting on a bracelet it is because I am still waiting on them. I should be getting them in soon. The requests from everyone has been so awesome. Thank you for keeping Brians memory alive and wanting one.

I promise as soon as I recieve them you will...the envelopes are addressed and all ready to go.

Also not too late if you want one...I ordered a few hundred more so I would have plenty to send out.

Curtis Granderson is very kind. My family is honored he cares so much. Thank you for posting the picture. It means alot that he is wearing the bracelet.

Take care and thank you.

PS will keep you posted on the bracelets. Hope to get them soon.

Just got word that the bracelets are shipping to me tomorrow. So I will hopefully have them out by the end of the week or beginning of next week. Will keep you posted. Not too late to get one (really never is).

Thank you and take care.

Just got mine in the mail today. They look great. What a great way to pay tribute to a valued member of this community. I'll wear mine with pride.

I got some more bracelets and will be getting them shipped out to everyone who asked this week. Let me know if for some reason you do not get yours. Also if anyone else wants one let me or Potthole know.

Thank you again for wanting to honor Brian and keep his memory alive.

Take care.

Probably, I think they've been sending an extra one or two, just to make sure you get one that's going to fit.

Haven't taken mine off since it came. & I'm trying to figure out what to do with my extra one.

Haven't taken mine off since it came. & I'm trying to figure out what to do with my extra one.

I'm saving mine just in case harm comes to my current one