potthole

Brian Bluhm Bracelets

As many of us remember, about a year ago we lost a good friend to the Virginia Tech shootings, Brian Bluhm (estrepe). His family has gotten some memorial bracelets made, and they are giving them away to anybody who would like one, so long as their stock lasts.

Brian's sister has asked me to let you guys know that they would be pleased to send bracelets to anybody here who would be interested. They have both men's and women's sizes available.

If you would be interested in getting a Brian Bluhm memorial bracelet, please send me a PM, and I will help you get in touch with the proper people.

Also, would it maybe be possible to sticky this thread for a short while, to help the chances of people seeing it?

Not sure yet. I haven't happened to see any pictures of them or anything yet. In my last correspondence with Angela she said they'd begin mailing them out soon, so hopefully I'll have mine in the not too distant future. As soon as I do, I'll post a photo.

how awesome this is! They were mentioning VA Tech just the other day and I was remembering how devastated I was when I heard the news. I doubt I'll ever get over it or forget it. The bracelet is the perfect rememberance no matter what it looks like.

how awesome this is! They were mentioning VA Tech just the other day and I was remembering how devastated I was when I heard the news. I doubt I'll ever get over it or forget it. The bracelet is the perfect rememberance no matter what it looks like.

agree 100%

This is Angela, Brian's (estrepe) sister. I am waiting to hear back from the maker of the bracelet to post you a drawing of the bracelet. Easier then taking a picture so you can see all the writing. They are orange with maroon writing. We were going to put tigers colors but wanted ppl to know automatically what they were for. It says his name and VT and the saying "we only part to meet again." As soon as I hear back I will get the picture on here.

Please pm potthole (i say him bc he is on here much more then me but you can message me) and I can get you one.

Thank you for caring so much. Take care.

angela

So far I've gotten requests from 20 people for how to get in touch with Angela for bracelets. Awesome response, folks!

So far I've gotten requests from 20 people for how to get in touch with Angela for bracelets. Awesome response, folks!

Angela has already gotten in touch with me, said some kind words, and I think this is a nice touch for Brian.

I want to thank everyone for their interest in the bracelets. It means so much to us. I am getting more sent to me so please if anyone else wants some let potthole know. It may be a few days before I can get them sent out but I promise to get them to everyone who asks when i can.

Thank you and take care.

I told Angela that I will be wearing mine at every game I attend. It's a perfect way to remember him.

Mine has arrived! I'll be picking it up tomorrow evening, and will be sure to post a photo of it on Saturday!

Just received my bracelets in the mail. Thank you Angela. They are nicely done, and will be honored to have the opportunity to share this with all.

Mine arrived in today's mail, also. I'm already wearing it in loving memory of Brian.

I got mine today! I'm so proud, happy and excited.

Truly awesome.

I visited a church one time that handed out these little pieces of plastic with the phrase on it. The pastor of the church said to keep the plastic thing on your key chain or somewhere that you will see it every now and then. When you see it, think of that church and say a little prayer that the church will grow and spread the word of God. I still have that little thing in my wallet and every time I see it, I still say a little prayer for that church and it's been over 5 years ago.

I'm just thinking every day when I notice this thing on my arm I'll be saying a prayer for Brian's family and remembering Brian fondly.

If you have not gotten yours yet I may have not been able to send them because I am waiting on more of the large size. I promise to have them out as soon as I get them. Hopefully that will be very soon.

Thank you everybody for wanting one. If you want one please let me know and I will get them out to you as soon as I can.

Take care.