digitalballparks

New Photo Gallery of the West Michigan Whitecaps online

I forgot to mention this here too... http://www.digitalballparks.com did do a huge photographic gallery in tribute to 5th 3rd in association with the Gfront office of the West Michigan Whitecaps to show off the ballpark to the rest of the world after the renovations were completed.

If you haven't seen it yet, just simply goto www.digitalballparks.com and click on THE COMPLETE INDEX OF BALLPARKS BY STATE on the left side of the page and scroll down to Michigan.

Dozens of hi-def shots of 5th 3rd. Again... this was in accordance with the West Michigan Whitecaps ... press credentials were given in order to film the ballpark from every possible conceivable angle.

Over 10,000 photographs of ballparks are now online at the baseball stadium museum

They sort of got redundant, but maybe that's just because I spend so much time at the ballpark that I've already seen just about every view that can be seen.