digitalballparks

Digitalballparks has finally renovated the Erie Jerry Uht Park Gallery

I know it took some time, but at least we finally completed it. We updated the lame text with some serious statistics and all of the photos in the www.digitalballparks.com gallery of Jerry Uht Stadium have been remastered. I think we even added some new photographs to the already huge hi-def gallery.

Anyway... hope you all like it

Eric

President

www.digitalballparks.com

An online baseball stadium museum featuring over 10,000 photographs of ballparks - watch out for digitalballparks.com this March on the History Channel's Modern Marvels

Those may have been "full-screen" photos in 1997, but most people use higher than a 600x800 resolution these days. Its a neat site with really bad photos. No offense. I can get much better photos just by doing a quick search on Flickr, and they don't have annoying copyright info on them.

Those may have been "full-screen" photos in 1997, but most people use higher than a 600x800 resolution these days. Its a neat site with really bad photos. No offense. I can get much better photos just by doing a quick search on Flickr, and they don't have annoying copyright info on them.

They are older pictures I agree, because it was one of the first places we visited ... remember we've been doing this 8 years... but can you find a place that will have photographs of every single baseball stadium in the world at one location... which we will here... we've already got 400, and so many in the queue that we can't get seem to get them out fast enough