paulellison

2008 Detroit Tigers Wallpaper

Yup, thanks. An indispensable wallpaper. Now for a little constructive criticism. :happy: Have the schedule on the right side as the left side is typically populated by icons.

Yup, thanks. An indispensable wallpaper. Now for a little constructive criticism. :happy: Have the schedule on the right side as the left side is typically populated by icons.

That's not true for everyone. Mac users for you have their icons on the right side, and I know some Windows users like to move there's around too.

You can move the icons, y'know. :wink:

When I design the wallpapers, I do try to mix it up a little bit. However, I am sometimes limited by my selection of backgrounds. In this case, I could have flipped Maggs, but it would have looked odd with the english D reversed. :happy:

I'll keep your suggestion in mind for next month's wallpaper.

MonkeyWrench32, this is a kind request for you to keep your fantastic wallpaper calendar's coming as well!

www.mw32.com has been a monthly visit for myself and I'm looking forward to May!

paul, thanks for your calendars as well! I understand that Macs are different, but the dates do need to be on the right side... keep up the great work.

When I design the wallpapers, I do try to mix it up a little bit. However, I am sometimes limited by my selection of backgrounds. In this case, I could have flipped Maggs, but it would have looked odd with the english D reversed. :happy:

I'll keep your suggestion in mind for next month's wallpaper.

Okies.....thanks. I don't want to remove the shortcut/icons 'cause they are there for a reason and haven't figured out how to move things to the right. It is a great image of Maggs though I am reminded of how awful the pants to the turf looks. I am confident that one day it will be seen in the same light as bell bottoms and flairs in the 70's. :happy:

haven't figured out how to move things to the right.

click and drag.

click and drag.

You may have to uncheck the "auto arrange" option.

Go to your desktop (wallpaper). Right click. See where it says "auto arrange". If that has a checkmark, you won't be able to move your desktop icons to the left - you have to uncheck that.

After you do that, highlight all your icons to move them at the same time.

Widescreen please?

Flickr automatically re-sizes the 1680x1020 version to a much smaller size. I sent it to Yoda in late June to host that size on his Photobucket Pro account, but I haven't heard from him about it.

Flickr automatically re-sizes the 1680x1020 version to a much smaller size. I sent it to Yoda in late June to host that size on his Photobucket Pro account, but I haven't heard from him about it.

Okay, thanks for the update Paul. I think I can live with a somewhat smaller version this month. Keep up the good work.