paulellison

2008 Detroit Tigers Wallpaper

Back by popular demand, as multiple people in this thread have requested.

I've started posting the monthly desktop wallpapers for the 2008 season. You can find them at:

http://detroittigersbaseball.blogspot.com/

As you can see, I've transitioned to blogging these wallpapers. This way, you can leave your feedback and suggestions in the comments of the blog.

Enjoy! :happy:

Is it just me, or is the image kind of blurry?

It is a little for me, but I have to stretch it to fit my screen.

You wouldn't happen to have a widescreen version of this would ya?

It is a little for me, but I have to stretch it to fit my screen.

You wouldn't happen to have a widescreen version of this would ya?

He has one but Flickr is re-sizing it for some reason. I just sent him a msg that I'll host if it he emails it to me. I have to have mine stretched as well. I'll post it here if I get a copy.

Awesome work! On the desktop as of right now.. thanks again!

PS: How about spring training-themed wallpaper? Hope I'm not asking for too much!

I like your blog.

I'm using the schedule wallpaper and I saw the post about the promotions. Those two that you mentioned have me really excited. I got tickets for that Verlander DVD game for $4 on StubHub and I'm going to try to get tickets for the Cardinals game when they go on sale this Saturday.

Thanks again. P.S. I had highlighted both of those games as must go's too. I have tried to find the 68 road jersey to make a Cash for years. I saw it once, but they wanted $150 for the jersey and then pay for lettering. I would like the DVD as I didn't get to that game either.

Glad to hear that everyone likes the wallpaper.

Big thanks to Yoda for hosting the widescreen format. I've updated the blog posting to include a link to it as well.

I like your blog.

I'm using the schedule wallpaper and I saw the post about the promotions. Those two that you mentioned have me really excited. I got tickets for that Verlander DVD game for $4 on StubHub and I'm going to try to get tickets for the Cardinals game when they go on sale this Saturday.

I'd love to go to any game this year. But the two I mentioned in that post would be really great for just those promotions.