84 Lives!!!

Amir Johnson = Rodman, or Salley, or...?

hahahaha....awesome...so does this mean you're dancing with me since you continue to reply as well...in that case, I have to tell you I insist on flowers if you're gonna try and make a move

hahahaha....awesome...so does this mean you're dancing with me since you continue to reply as well...in that case, I have to tell you I insist on flowers if you're gonna try and make a move

Pfft you wish big boy.

You know, I really do like you. You just need to drop the proving me wrong bit. Not every question has a concrete answer.

holy crap guys, knock it off..the mods will probably lock this thread if it keeps on going..just my .02

Rodman will never get into the Hall Of Fame, & it has nothing to do with his playing ability.

Not a Rodman - better than a Salley. Probably not Jermaine O'neal - a little less production, hopefully healthier.

I would take 15-7-2 from him, over a 6-7 years stretch, and be happy ... assuming when it is his time to step into the starting lineup we have developed (stuckey or someone else) as a premier scoring option - I don't think Amir will ever be a 25 ppg guy.

In general, guys like Rodman, Horry, Kerr - winning role players - aren't what I think of when I think HOF, but I don't think they need the HOF title to legitimize what they've done on the court.