number20

Your most despised team

To expand on jonjd’s thread, what about those lovable hated teams? :happy:

NBA: Bulls, followed by Cavs (opening show, PA announcer – what else can they rip off from the Pistons?)

NHL: Avalanche

MLB: Yankees

NFL: toss-up between Bears, Cowboys, Raiders

I pretty much hate all Chicago teams and their blobish, sausage-inhaling goon fans

NBA - Lakers and Bulls

NHL - Avs and Leafs

MLB - Red Sox, Yankees, Cleveland, White Sox

NFL - Cowboys and Packers

NCAA - Ohio State, Notre Dame

NBA: Da Terribulls.

NHL: Avalanche/Blackhawks

NFL: Packers

NCAA: Sparty/OSU/USC

NBA - Lakers, Bulls, and Celtics

NHL - Avalanche

MLB - White Sox, Yankees, and Red Sox

NFL - Cowboys and Packers

NCAA - Ohio State, USC, Florida

What's weird, is that I used to hate a lot of teams:

NHL: Rangers

NBA: Lakers, 76ers

NFL: Cowboys

College: Boston University, Yale

I've gotten more laid back over the years, and I no longer hate any of the above.

Except, of course, for one team that I hated growing up, and hate more with every passing year:

The BOSTON RED SOX.

Too many to count. I hate many more teams than I like. But that's what makes me such a sunny fella.

MLB: White Sox, Red Sox, Indians, Rockies, DBacks, Marlins, DRays

NBA: Bulls, Celtics, Nets, Cavs, Spurs

NHL: Avalanche, Blackhawks, Ducks

NFL: Bears

NCAA football: OSU, ND, MSU, USC, every team in the SEC (except Vandy and Kentucky), Kansas State, Oregon, Texas, West Virginia, Western Michigan

NCAA basketball: Duke, OSU, Oregon, Florida, any team with Bob Huggins as head coach, Temple, any team that Dick Vitale likes.

I think it's great that if one is not a fan of the teams in the city in which one lives, one feels compelled to hate those teams. My hatred for the freakin' Red Sox has grown a lot in the 10 years that I've lived here.

And while I don't "hate" the Pats or Celtics, I root for them to lose because I know most of them are Red Sox fans, too.

I think it's great that if one is not a fan of the teams in the city in which one lives, one feels compelled to hate those teams. My hatred for the freakin' Red Sox has grown a lot in the 10 years that I've lived here.

And while I don't "hate" the Pats or Celtics, I root for them to lose because I know most of them are Red Sox fans, too.

For some reason my hatred has been limited to the Red Sox. I've always liked the Bruins and the Celtics, and I don't mind the Patriots. I just hope they're not taken over by the bandwaggoners that help make the Sox so obnoxious (though it's the team itself I don't like).

What makes it worse is that my bf is a Red Sox fan, who still doesn't understand that I don't want to hear about it.

NBA- Suns and Spurs (ginobli irritates me to no end...)

MLB- Spankees and the los angeles angels of anahind (the worst bunch of bandwagon *** fans ever. after they won the series those stupid red hats were everywhere around here. AFTER! Not to mention that stupid friggin rally monkey)

NFL- Pats and whoever's whipping on my 49ers.

NHL- Canadiens (for beating gretzky and the kings when I actually followed hockey. Now I'm more of a Canucks fan, although I still don't follow that closely)

NFL: Packers/Bears/Patriots (but I like Brady)

NBA: Heat/Nets (never liked Jeffeson and getting beat by them in 2003 has always bugged me

MLB: Red Sox/Indians/White Sox/Yankees (obvious reasons)

NHL: Avs/Ducks/Flames (again, obvious reasons)

NCAA: Ohio State (I hate everything to do with Ohio State)

To expand on jonjd’s thread, what about those lovable hated teams? :happy:

NBA: Bulls, followed by Cavs (opening show, PA announcer – what else can they rip off from the Pistons?) NHL: Avalanche

NFL: toss-up between Bears, Cowboys, Raiders

I pretty much hate all Chicago teams and their blobish, sausage-inhaling goon fans

FSN broadcaster. But that might be addition by subtraction on our part.

NBA: The Pistons during the regular season for never trying, Billups having a mid-air seizure whenever he tries to take a game winning shot, Cleveland, Miami, Chicago.

MLB: Cubs, White Sox, Yankees/Red Sox depending upon their level of success that particular season (my hatred is directly proportional to their level of success).

NFL: Every single team and person that never stops talking about it, especially on tv. For example, ESPN is my most hated NFL commodity.

NHL: The Avs when they were a challenge. Obviously. Also, every team that hooks and clutches their way past the Wings in the playoffs.

NCAA: Michigan. Not really anyone else, because we own ND in South Bend. Although my distaste for Kelvin Sampson pretty much grows exponentially every time I watch Indiana play. Duke and UNC (to a lesser extent) are pretty disgusting when it comes to basketball. I probably hate almost everything about Coach Kyschevisiliouskyiouski.

NFL: Cowboys

NBA: Pacers, Knicks, Lakers, Bulls, Cavs

MLB: Indians, Sox (both), Yankees

NHL: Avs, Nashville

NCAA: Ohio State, Michigan State, Notre Dame, USC, the entire SEC minus Vanderbilt, as they suck so much they don't brag that much.

NBA: Knicks, Cavs, Spurs

NHL: Who watches hockey anyway?

MLB: Yanks, White Sox, Twins, Indians

NFL: GAYtriots, Cowboys, Giants

NCAA: scUM, Ohio State, Wisconsin

NBA: Heat, Knicks, and Cavs

NHL: Avs and Blackhawks

MLB: Indians (most hated out of any team), Yankees, and White Sox

NFL: Raiders

NCAA: Ohio State and Notre Dame

NBA: Heat

NHL: Blues and Ducks

MLB: Indians and White Sox

NFL: Cowboys and noone else comes remotely close

NCAA: Notre Dame and Florida

MLB: The White Sux

NFL: Minny Viqueens (Though I do like Adrian Peterson)

NBA: Don't have one

NHL: Anahiem, Calgary, and when they weren't in selling mode Nashville

NCAA: That team in the south. Also Duke in basketball nausiates me.