Yoda

Spring Training Visitation Schedule

We are trying to put together a "visitation" for the last two weeks of March. Won't know for about 3 more weeks, so probably won't be a lot of tickets left by then.

I'll be at the games on the 18th, 21st and 23rd. We may look into going to one of the away games as well. I don't post here often, so some readers may know me better as the writer of Take 75 North. I'd love to talk to a few of the site's regular visitors.

**IMPORTANT MESSAGE**

For all fellow Motowners coming to Lakeland... even if I can't make the games, I will be availible to accept free beer after the games!

I'm hueytaxi and I share this offer.

I'll be at the game in St. Petersburg on Sunday, March 16th with my family. It will be my daughter Anna's fourth birthday, so presents are encouraged!

I don't know if I'll be able to make it to Lakeland this year since our school's Spring Break falls during the first week of April. I will probably head up to Dunedin or Clearwater for another game, but haven't decided which one yet.

Suggestion: Designate a specific location within the stadium for Morons to meet at a specific point in the game.

MTS t-shirts would help.

I've been able to somehow convince (sale) my company on the fact that I NEEDED to have the Orlando area in my territory :bandit: , so I'll be down for the 2/26 game, hopefully among many, many others. :classic:

I'll be there for the games Feb 27th, 28th, and 29th. I'm looking forward to my first spring training trip!

I've been able to somehow convince (sale) my company on the fact that I NEEDED to have the Orlando area in my territory :bandit: , so I'll be down for the 2/26 game, hopefully among many, many others. :classic:
Cool Mike!

I was able to swing a doc appointment to give a blood test for the 27th!!! SICK DAY!!! berm, here I come...

After missing the last 2 years...I am making up for it BIG TIME this year...

Sunday, March 9 PIRATES LAKELAND 1:05

Tuesday, March 11 Indians (ss) Winter Haven 1:05

Thursday, March 13 BRAVES LAKELAND 1:05

Friday, March 14 Astros Kissimmee 7:05 (with the family)

Other games I'll make it to...

Saturday 8th Phillies at Indians

Monday 10th Reds at Yankees 7:05 game

Wednesday 12th Reds at Phillies 7:05 game

Of course...All of down here in Lakeland and Central Florida hope something like this might happen::classic:

rays-alds-ticket.jpg

This is when I would officially agree that parody has been found in MLB.

Okay, a change to my schedule...

Sunday March 9th @ Lakeland

Tuesday March 11th @ Lakeland

Thursday March 13th @ Lakeland

Other games I will attend:

Saturday March 9th @ Winter Haven (Phillies and Indians)

Wednesday March 12th @ Clearwater (Reds and Phillies)

Haven't decided on Monday yet...since I will probably be working from my hotel that day and there is only one night game...that is pretty expensive and doesn't have a lot of good seats left. Would love to go down and see the Orioles and Cardinals since I had so much fun in Jupiter two years ago when the Tigers were there (DD was sitting a row in front of me and I got to sit next to an ex-Major Leaguer who had pitched for the O's and Yanks...he was scouting for the Cards).

Hope to catch some of you down there. Make sure to post what games you will go to if you haven't already!

I'll be there Thurs. March 13th vs. The Braves....first time in Lakeland...the trip actually centers around the NCWA college wrestling national tournament that my brother will be competing, but there was no way I was going to Lake Land in March and not getting to Joker-Marchant.

Huey and Philly, where will you do your post-game consumption of beverages?

I'll be there Thurs. March 13th vs. The Braves....first time in Lakeland...the trip actually centers around the NCWA college wrestling national tournament that my brother will be competing, but there was no way I was going to Lake Land in March and not getting to Joker-Marchant.

Bring this up in a couple of weeks. Applebee's is nearby, or if you want local; Lucky's at the neAR BOWLING ALLEY IS POPULAR WITH THE STAFF. Sorry for the caps.

Unfortunately this will be the only game I won't be able to do anything afterwards. I'll be picking up the wife and kids at the airport at 4 pm...which means I will only catch the first half of the game...gonna take them to Universal Studios during the weekend.

But all games I go to in Lakeland I will be out to early... I usually get there around 9 am to catch the team coming and and to watch the warm ups of the minor and major leaguers on the practice fields. Just look for the tall guy (6'6") with glasses and black Tigers spring training hat on (yeah, that really won't distinguish me much down there as it does around here!).

Hope to bump into some of you.

Team Mom and I just got tickets to the "luxury box" from work for the Braves game on the 6th. Free food, too! Roger, you will be missed.

Team Mom and The Couga will be in the Skybox with my camera tomorrow. The extender is installed and we should have a few decent pictures from the game. 8GB card, no reason for not having pix coverage.

Well, looks like I will now be attending 4 games--March 18, 21,23, and 25

you should come over to Clearwater for the 22..Brighthouse field was named the best minor stadium a couple years back..I will be there on the berm