DaYooperASBDT

The 2008 Adopt-A-Tiger Selection Extravanganza!

Since JayVee7777 seems enthusiastic about taking Simons, I'll give up my right to him.

I'll probably grab someone off the GCL roster when I get a little time to look it over.

Correct. I'll send OMF a PM and see if he wants Simons, otherwise JayVee gets him.

EDIT: Well there you go, it's official and I'll update the first page with the choices above.

LOL. I almost picked him for the same reason.

come on... don't tell me you forgot about THIS guy...

I was surprised when I found out THAT guy made a big league roster this year. He's stuck around a lot longer than I would've thought. He's in his ninth season. Credit to him for not totally washing out. Granted, no team has decided to use him in over 100 games since the Tigers in '97. I remember there were high hopes for him. Alas.

Wow. I actually did forget about him. I've been a bit loopy lately, for some reason.:confused:

I just found out my AAT was unconditionally released a couple days ago. Could I replace Jon Connolly with Casey Fossum or am I stuck with Connolly for the '08 season?

Sure, you now have Casey. Also if anyone wants to adopt any of these year's draft picks (for the remainder of 2008) I'm down with that, personally.

Hey, I need some help here. Did my AAT get traded? I see he's playing for the DSL Nationals2 instead of the DSL Tigers. Anybody with information on Waldy Sierra? If he did get traded, who'd we get for him?

Thanks

Waldy Sierra was released this spring.

As far as I recall on the AAT, you had to wait until they were officially under contract after the draft, to pick them up.....not that it really matters....

I couldn't remember what the rules were for that, so if you want to adopt one

of the draftees now, free feel to do so. Did Maybin ever sign?

Sure, you now have Casey. Also if anyone wants to adopt any of these year's draft picks (for the remainder of 2008) I'm down with that, personally.

Thanks, Yoop! I would have taken a draft pick or a minor leaguer, but I'm kind of in love with the Fossum Flip. :P

Ummmm...I missed the draft but I just read through this (okay, not the whole thread but at least the list) and I would like to know if I can draft Detroit Tigers Special Assistant...gulp... AL KALINE.....(shivers)

Ummmm...I missed the draft but I just read through this (okay, not the whole thread but at least the list) and I would like to know if I can draft Detroit Tigers Special Assistant...gulp... AL KALINE.....(shivers)
What? Aw, **** !! Mr. Kaline is in your care, confirmed!

Apparently, without my knowledge or permission, the Tigers decided to part ways with my AAT Waldy Sierra.

So, I will select Daniel Christensen to be my new AAT. (I believe that he is still available).

Thank you

Im finally dropping my AAT of Matt Mantei for AAA closer Blaine Neal!

407678m.jpg

Haven't been around much lately but had to sign in to change this; with Pudge traded I've changed my AAT to Farnsworth.