DaYooperASBDT

The 2008 Adopt-A-Tiger Selection Extravanganza!

I'll give you #13, if that beer is 72 ounces, exactly 32F, and here in time to root against the Packers whilst consuming it!

I don't ask for much, do I ??

I was thinking more like a Diet Pepsi?

actually this is moving quickly compared to last year. If I remember correctly after two days there were only about 4-5 picks made.

Hey Wendy, wanna trade picks?

So we can trade picks? Well unless any of you are Matt Millen, I doubt you'll trade a top ten pick for my 65th.
Sorry, no deal! :classic: You said Diet Pepsi when you meant to say Guinness ... :wink:

Maybe somebody that doesn't get their "guy" will trade ya?

Hey Wendy, wanna trade picks?

You would probably take my minor leaguer. or decide to take 24 hours off the board if I did that. :cheeky: Now if you were at 25, I would take you up on that in a flash.

Please tell me this was made as a sarcastic remark, please.

I think there are going to be 2-3 fighting over Jason Grilli. (the same ones who fought over Neifi last year)

You would probably take my minor leaguer. or decide to take 24 hours off the board if I did that. :cheeky: Now if you were at 25, I would take you up on that in a flash.
You have foiled his evil plan. He was going to keep swapping everyone one spot, clear up to #5, while nobody was paying attention.

Where we are we pick at the same time. Thus, this was a jesting comment! :smoker::silly:

Gotcha!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hey Wendy! Since I'm picking 3 spots behind you, are thinking of grabbing a certain young pitcher that was at DeVos place the other nite?

If he is still available (he won't be) at 26, I will have no choice but to grab him. I actually have someone else picked out that will be almost positively at WM. By the way, do I know you?

Where we are we pick at the same time. Thus, this was a jesting comment! :smoker::silly:

Gotcha!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh, I already know that. You will be waiting for me to make my pick while your cursor is hovering over the post button.

You have foiled his evil plan. He was going to keep swapping everyone one spot, clear up to #5, while nobody was paying attention.

hmm, never thought of that. Hey Shabba! Hey Alaskan Tigers fan....... :grin:

Wendy I met you once last year at 5/3 then I forgot to talk to ya at sundays dinner.

Well, I am sure you will make sure I know who you are this year, right? Glad to have you aboard.

This doesn't bode well, motownphilly hasn't logged in for over 2 days....

Can we send him an e-mail?

Can we send him an e-mail?

He does have a Yahoo Messenger id specified in his profile. Maybe someone could try IMing him.

I actually checked that out. It says that he has not updated that since April of 2004--not sure if he turns that on or not. He has a business web site....but, the contact us thing has a business form to fill out (asking for business name--I don't have one). I guess we will just have to ride out the 24 hours and hope he checks in. We had someone last year do that. I think they finally checked in 3 or 4 months later.

He does have a Yahoo Messenger id specified in his profile. Maybe someone could try IMing him.

I don't have yahoo messenger. Anyone else?