iceteebone

New Tiger fan

Well it's not me, but rather my sister is having a baby. The problem lies that the father and future husband, is originally from Cleveland, and is an Indians fan. I'm going to try my best to help raise the kid properly. I personally have no kids and this is technically my sister's first kid. The problem lies that my sister I think is leaning towards moving to the Twin Cities. Now this child is going to be corrupt with Twins and Indians fanship and may forget his or her Detroit roots. After typing this, this thread really has no point. I guess I'll ask where can I find some good baby Tiger clothes? The Tigers website just has pink, but what if it's a boy?

I've had success in the past at the Muskegon WalMart. Even when the Tigers sucked I was able to find some tigers clothes there, both boy and girl stuff.

My brother has lived just outside Cleveland for the last 4+ years. My niece has spent that entire time there and my nephew has spent all of his 3 years there. Luckily for me neither my brother nor sister-in-law have any personal ties to Cleveland sports; although my sister-in-law's family in the area are Cleveland sports fans.

Last summer my nephew popped up in pictures wearing a toddler Indians hat. Ah! I immediately went to www.detroitathletic.com and fixed that.

The Tigers have more boy stuff than girl stuff. Good Luck We have one too, she will attend her first Tigers games this year at 9 months old. We are ready with the clothes.

Technically?

My sister was pregnant about a year ago and had a miscarriage/stillborn. It was a boy and she named him and everything and got a burial plot.

My sister was pregnant about a year ago and had a miscarriage/stillborn. It was a boy and she named him and everything and got a burial plot.

Gotcha. I was wondering if something like that might be the case. Sorry to hear about the troubles in the past, but it sounds like things are going much better now!

In case anybody cares, my sister has informed she will be having a girl, so it looks like I will in fact be getting the pink Tiger outfit.

Congrats!

I have a little girl and have bought her many Tigers items that would be considered "boy" clothing. She has a Fielder jersey and a New Era fitted cap all ready to wear to games this year. Oh and her first Tigers game was when she was 2 3/4 years old, she had a ball.

Congrats!

I have a little girl and have bought her many Tigers items that would be considered "boy" clothing. She has a Fielder jersey and a New Era fitted cap all ready to wear to games this year. Oh and her first Tigers game was when she was 2 3/4 years old, she had a ball.

It's weird, the kid isn't even mine and I'm excited and planning when I can take her to see a game. What's great about being the uncle is, I get to do the fun stuff, then return her to her mom where she has to do the actual raising. I get to sugar her up and drop her off