DetroitFan

Would you make this trade?

How about Flip Murray and Jarvis Hayes for Mikhael Pietrus?

Well that's a good thought, 3 players of no use to either team, who will be free agents next year. Not sure why either team has incentive on this trade, I'd certainly rather have Pietrus then Hayes on the floor though.

I know it's just a conversation starter...but I've been trying to figure out the point of this thread since I first read it. I've been trying to think of something to write in response to it. I can't do either. I gues I'd have to answer no, but to be honest that makes no sense. I feel better in the fact that Houston would never make that offer and that it would be like asking if we'd trade Arenas for Billups. Piston fans say no way, injuries and winning history make the case, but no one else in their right mind doesn't make the move.

I don't think Arenas is better then Billups straight up. Arenas is a chucker, if Billups concentrated on chucking he could score as many points. Whatever advantages Arenas has, (youth/driving) are offset by Chauncey's (power/nice contract/experience). Not too mention Arenas seems to get hurt a lot, and doesn't impact a lot of his own teams games.

Well that's a good thought, 3 players of no use to either team, who will be free agents next year. Not sure why either team has incentive on this trade, I'd certainly rather have Pietrus then Hayes on the floor though.

Warriors are looking for a backup point guard and get rid of a disgruntled player and both players that can chuck it and I really think we need a stronger defender behind Prince.