MelissaG915

did anyone see me!?

I was the chick in the Grand Rapids Griffins jersey pounding on the glass during the Draper fight. Dave was to my right drinking beer. I was next to a dipstick in a beret wearing a Blues jersey.

Arsekicking at its finest.

there was blood on the glass man, sent me right over the edge. My mom called me laughing because I was screaming "Draper!" in slo-mo.

Hey Mel I saw you. Actually I give my non-sports fanatic wife a lot of credit for it. She spotted the Griffins jersey. That impressed me a lot that she could spot a Griffins jersey in a crowd.:classic:

They showed you again on CBC's coaches corner and Don Cherry said, "It's a good thing that the fans don't like fights"

They showed you again on CBC's coaches corner and Don Cherry said, "It's a good thing that the fans don't like fights"

That's great.

NO matter what, Mel...

you couldn't possibly look as much like a tool as Joel Quenneville. A pathetic attempt to fire up his guys who once again are overmatched.

It's funny and sad at the same time. No matter how hard I try to be a lady or behave in public, I think the cameras caught me at my essence... mouth open hollerin' about something; hair in one of its many stages of bedraggledness; having a ball despite the chaos surrounding me; wearing yet another fashion don't... and my loyal life partner next to me, drinking a beer.

I embrace the real me. *sigh*

I embrace the real me. *sigh*

...Did you ever know that you're my hero?

...and the wind beneath my wings??

:laugh:

CBC.CA usually archives the "Coaches Corner" segment on its website, but Saturday's isn't up there yet...I am going to watch to see you.

Think about this, Mel. You have done something that most hockey fans would kill to do...you made it onto HOCKEY NIGHT IN CANADA!!!

:classic:

Did Cherry make fun of your hair? If so, you get dual honors.

"had to get in her hairdo there..."

I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

In my defense... it WAS in control before the game, then it sleeted on the way into the Savvis. THEN I got sprayed with beer.

OMG.

Ah, so Dave dumped beer in your hair.

Mel, you are my new hero. When I tell my Windsor buddies they will want to meet you.

33 minutes ago, Biff Mayhem said:

1000 Internet Points to whoever can find this video.

I'll also accept cash. 56 seconds mark.

• Like 1